View Single Post
Old 06-03-2013, 06:26 PM   #3
KenWong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp Shooter View Post
Does this get any easier? Go do your local Thai restaurant and speak to the chef. Ask him for the hottest sauce he can make. Pay the man and go home. Call your friend now and invite her over.

Now strip. If she can put you in bondage now, do it. Once you are secured, she is to take a 1/4-teaspoon (really just a couple of drops) and put them on your tongue. And she can step back. If you don't cry then, she should put that sauce on a butt plug and shove that in your ass. Next would be coating your cock and balls with the sauce. If you still survive tearless, in your pisshole.

Enjoy your time as her slave.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JABuendia View Post
A friend has challenged me to take as much punishment as possible. if you guys can make me cry then she wins, and she will be in control of me for a month. if I don't cry, I win and she is mine for a month. if I back out of doing any challenge then I automatically lose. this challenge will last for 1 week.

I'm taking all torture dares: CBT, anal, anything. I own a very large butt plug which is painful to wear, a cb6000 chastity belt, and a number of household items. I am willing to use hot sauce, toothpaste, and really anything you can think of.

there are no limits on time or repetition. you can tell me to do tasks for as long as you want, or as many times as you want, even if its non stop for very long periods of time.

remember, I can't back out or I lose, so I have to do the task until its completed!

I must remind you that the goal is to try to make me cry, so please be as sadistic as you like.
Dang you took my thing.
Then here is mine.
You will need uncooked rice
flat head thumbtacks
underwear, top and bot, two sizes too small
mascara
Retrains for wrists and ankles
and ice, lots and lots of ice.

First make a thumb tack bra and pantie set with the underwear, tape them down so they dont pop out.
Ice your tits until they are as cold as they can be and wear the bra, and apply the mascara on heavily.
Then, on a newspaper or towel, cover it with the rice and kneel on it with ankles and wrists bound.

Stay on like that for 2 hours to and entire night.. Then finally apply rubbing alcohol on your breasts and cunt.

Send me a message, would like to get to know you better.

Also, all submissive females, please check my ad for a sub.
KenWong is offline   Reply With Quote