Thread: Fiction: A Bundle of Trials
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2014, 07:33 AM   #7
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default A Bundle of Trials - The Lodge V [Jim]

With all partners more than satisfied, Brian got up, still very naked, and shook his head. He stared at Kim for a moment, then his eyes wandered to Bonnie and Sarah. Somehow, this sent shivers up my spine, but I said nothing. Kim dragged herself up and I noticed I couldn't look away as her shapes undulated with her movement. For a moment, I fancied myself as her lover, and the same conflicted emotions swelled to the surface. Sarah, who knew me so well, grabbed my hand.

"Let's go inside," she whispered to me.

I nodded and complied. We headed to our room, still naked, closing the door, and we sat down on the edge of the bed. Sarah looked at me intently.

"You're having that look again..."
"What look?"
"The one you had a few months ago, when things... went bad with Jenn."
"That look... ah..."

I was familiar with the feelings more than the look, but I understood her reference.

"What's wrong this time?" she asked, somewhat vexed.

I felt bad for dragging my hesitations along. Sarah knew it and gave a sincere apologetical look for what she had just said but, in truth, she was right.

"I'm being a prick..." I said.
"Maybe a little."
"I just... I can't fancy you with anyone else - besides girls... and I fancy myself with the lot of them. What kind of hypocrit does that make me?"
"An honest one?"

I laughed. Sarah placed a hand on me, caressing my back.

"We don't have to go any further you know... it's... all supposed to be consensual, not forced."
"It's not forced. You've let me have sex with so many girls..."
"Not recently."
"No, but still... there was Jenn, and then the four from Vegas... Kamara, Julie... Prissy... I got blowjobs from lesbians! Seriously!"
"You feel I'm allowing you to do too much?"
"Or I'm not allowing you to do enough..."

Sarah shook, understanding my dilemma. I was always about fairness, and the way I treated her - that is, the way I wouldn't allow her to do some things seemed unfair, despite her agreement to follow my lead.

"I think," she finally stated, "that we need to know."
"To know what?"
"To know if it will work..."

I got scared, but her eyes told me she had no intention of leaving me.

"No, silly... I mean... me with another boy. I love you. I don't 'need' anyone else. I have cravings but it's like food. Just because there's food around and you're hungry doesn't mean you're gonna hit the buffet."
"I guess... You're right. I don't know how it will affect me... That's what makes me scared."
"And you'll always be scared. I love you. Having a man - sorry for the graphic imagery - stuff me with his dick won't change that."
"But will it change me?"

Sarah considered my question.

"Do you love me?"
"Of course I do... more than anyone..."
"Good. So trust me on this. It's better if you see me with another man than if you don't. If I were to do this behind your back - or rather, when you're not around to see it - you'll always wonder what it was like. That's one of the things that maybe happened with Jennifer, and why our three-fold relationship failed."
"Maybe..."
"Regardless, you need to see it in order to understand it. We have a decision to make, honey..."

She was right. We did.

"Okay. I can handle it. I'm not sure I'm going to like it, but I can handle it."
"Good. So we stay?"
"We stay. We... have fun."

I suddenly started laughing; Sarah gave me a puzzled look.

"It's always so intense..."
"I know!"

She laughed along with me. We gave each other a big naked hug and exchanged a passionate kiss.

"I promise you'll be present whatever I do here..." she finally said. "And I want to be there if you're with anyone - Bonnie or Kim. Deal?"
"Deal."

We shook on it, then got up to return to our friends. No one had gotten dressed. Being naked felt liberating, I had to admit. Kim had brought in refreshments. She walked up to Sarah and me :

"Are you two okay?"
"Yeah. We needed to talk," I answered.
"And?"
"And we're good," Sarah said.

Kim smiled. She leaned in and gave a small kiss on Sarah's cheek, the one on mine.

"You look like really special people, and we don't want you to do anything you'll regret," Kim insisted.
"That's right!" Brian called out as he neared us.

Their kindness made us feel welcome and warm. It was refreshing to see them so concerned.

"Is that why it works for you two?" I asked, unable to leave it alone.
"Swinging?" Brian replied.

I nodded.

"Well, it works for us because we have such great communication... like you two, like Barry and Bonnie over there. There's no other way around it. It's about trust and saying what you want to say. Listen, Jim..."

I paid attention to Brian's words.

"When another guy - or a girl - is having sex with Kim here, I don't pretend it doesn't affect me. If you start doing that, then you stop caring."
"But you let her do it anyway?"
"I don't let her do it. See, that's the issue. She does it because she wants to do it. She doesn't need my permission, but she needs my love and understanding."
"And same for him," Kim chimed in. "The first time I saw him mounting another woman, I was... shocked, at least. But, upon reflection, I realize that the pleasure he derived from it had nothing on the love we have for each other."

Sarah was holding my hand all the time they were explaining.

"I guess I see it. Thanks for letting me get the reins on this, though. Really... helped."

Our hosts smiled. Brian extended a hand and I took it.

"Time for supper... Steaks?"
"Yeap!" Bonnie called out, joining the conversation. "I'm famished..."
"We'd all better get dressed, though," Kim commented. "Brian'll start the barbecue."

With the tension now gone, I felt more relaxed for what was to come next. I glanced at Sarah. She walked over to Bonnie, while Barry came towards me.

"Why do you always make things so complicated, Jim?"
"Sorry."

It wasn't really an apology. Brian laughed.

"Still... that was something, huh..." he continued.
"Yeap. Haven't done something this nuts since the party last April. I missed it."
"You know, I did too."

He paused. His next comments were said in a hushed tone of confidence

"That night, I got a great blowjob from Bonnie, then she traded places with Brigitte. Then, Bonnie gets on all fours and I start stuffing her, while she's munching on Brigitte. So Brigitte comes, and Brad stuffs his cock into Bonnie's mouth. We double team her. I fire my wad into her pussy, and Brad covers her face..."

I was somewhat stunned at the graphic level of his description. He simply smiled.

"What about you?"
"What about me?"
"What happened in the bedroom. Come on, man, you were in there with six women!"

I hesitated for a moment, wondering if I can tell him. I know it was said in confidence, but it almost felt like a betrayal of trust. For whatever reason, I ignored the feeling. I still kept the tone low.

"Well... I get Cassie and Claire to blow me... well, they take turns, one on me, one on Sarah..."
"Sweet."
"Then, they both set me on Sarah, so I have sex with her until I climax."
"And the other girls?"
"Well, Jennifer and Prissy are going at it any which way, really... Sarah, once I'm done with her, starts fingering both Cassie and Claire. Now, I think I'm done, you know, because I already came, but watching it unfold... well, I get hard again."
"Nice."
"So I have two asses raised in front of me... Prissy and Sarah."
"Dilemmas!"
"So, well, you know me... I ask Sarah for permission."
"You do? Come on?"
"Hey, keep your voice down."

I noticed that while Sarah and Bonnie cannot hear what we are saying, they were focusing on our conversation. Barry apologized and allowed me continue.

"So, I move in. I take Prissy from behind while she's eating out Jennifer. It's all too surreal. Prissy comes hard from my thrusts; so does Jennifer from Prissy's touch. I toss Prissy aside and mount Jennifer, and I don't stop until I come a second time."
"Damn man... not that I didn't have fun, but I would have loved to be there..."

Suddenly, Kim's voice called out to us.

"Damn boys! What are you talking about?"

I looked at her, then I looedk down. Barry and I were both rock hard. Kim glanced back towards Brian who wass coming out dressed, with the tools for the barbecue. He cast a look at Kim, who had now donned her bikini back, then at us, still naked. He laughed.

"Shame to let it go to waste," Kim whispered

Without an hesitation, she walked up to us and extended her hands towards our crotches, grabbing our shafts. Barry almost jerked back; I freeze. Her hands were warm, and I felt extremely aroused. My head turned back to Sarah : she was smiling. I almost spoke up, asking if Kim really wanted to do this but, for once, I decided to shut up. Kim proceeded to jerk both of us off, smiling at us the whole time.

"What were you boys talking about?" she asked.

Neither of us answered.

"Guess you don't want this then..."

She pulled her hand away. I was surprised at her playfulness. Barry, however, decided he wanted more.

"We were sharing sex stories... past experiences..."
"Like on the island?" Kim asked.
"Like that, yes..."

Her hand returned.

"You'll have to tell us all about it," she mused.

For a moment, we all indulged in the play; eventually, she pulled away.

"Come on..." she said. "I told you to get dressed."
"Ok..." Barry said. "But this is not over."
"Definitely not," she replied before heading to help her husband.

The four of us entered the house to get our things, picking up the pieces of clothing we had scattered on the deck in our previous game. We would have supper and then... we would see.

(It is a little disheartening to see no comments whatsoever after several installments, but at least there's a counter letting me know people are looking up the story. I just hope everyone is enjoying and I'm not writing in a vacuum).
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote