Thread: Fiction: The Photograph
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2017, 10:53 AM   #13
DirtyDarez
getDare Sweetheart

Another scat warning here guys (sorry to those who aren't into it Short chapter but important

Chapter 7

It took more than a few minutes before Leon managed to drag himself to his next class. He felt like a zombie. He was empty. He knew Corey was in his next class and knew he’d report back to Jamie if he didn’t show up so he knocked on the door and walked inside.

“You’re late” Mr Wains said without looking up from his book.

“Sorry sir” Leon replied weakly.

“Up the front” the teacher replied, pointing to an empty seat at the top of the class.

Leon slumped into it, feeling people looking at him.

The class seemed to last forever. Nobody spoke and Leon began to fall asleep. He was more tired than he had ever been in his life. His eyes closed and for a moment he forgot about everything that had and was happening to him. He drifted further off until he was completely asleep.

He opened his eyes, he had no idea how long he’d been asleep but nobody seemed to have noticed. He felt a strange feeling in his stomach and he soon realised that the plug was retracting. There was a mixture of pain and relief as it closed and for just a second, he relaxed his muscles. It didn’t take long for him to realise that he had made a very, very bad move.

He felt his stomach groan again and just as he tried to clench to stop the inevitable, it happened. It was as though he had no muscles in his ass and everything he had begged to be allowed to do, shot out and into his diaper.

His face burned. He prayed that nobody was watching but he couldn’t control anything and he filled the diaper until he felt it pooling on the seat underneath him.

“What the fucks that smell?” one boy said aloud and was quickly scolded by Mr Wains.

“No seriously sir” another boy piped up “something stinks”

Leon sank into his chair, hoping beyond hope that nobody would pin point where the odour was coming from.

“Smells like it’s coming from Leon” called Corey from the back of the class.

Leon hated him more than words could explain.

“Did he shit himself?” he heard someone say.

“Smells like it”

“Leon?” Mr Wains called but Leon didn’t answer.

“Leon, do you need to be excused?” Leon knew that Mr Wains was politely trying to tell him to get out of the class and clean himself up and knew that he would, at some stage, have to stand up and leave the class.

He lifted his head up and looked around. Everybody was staring straight at him.

What else could he do, if he stayed any longer, the other boys would make fun of him even more. He sighed, put his hands on his desk and slowly stood up.

He waited for the laughter, the jeering, the comments, but they never came, instead he felt something wrap around his waist. He turned to find the source and seen Riley Donovan, a boy who usually stayed quiet during school, wrap his jacket around Leon and walk him out the door.

The two boys walked to the toilet without a word between them. Leon was far too embarrassed to even thank Riley but he knew he had to.

“T..Th..Thanks” he said quietly as they walked into the toilets.

“It’s cool, you got a change?” Riley asked, seemingly oblivious to the fact that there was shit running down Leon’s legs.

“Uh, I um, I..” Leon stuttered.

“Get yourself cleaned, I’ll get you a change” Riley smiled sympathetically.

Leon didn’t hesitate, he ran into a stall, pulled off his trousers and the diaper and mopped up the mess he’d created.

He felt pathetic. Every person in the school would now know that in the space of 24 hours he had not only pissed himself but now shit himself. The plug had, unbeknownst to Leon, tightened back up and was now firmly lodged back inside him. This time, he didn’t cry. He had cried as much as he could the last few days, there was nothing left.

“You okay Leon?” came Riley’s voice at the door.

As much as he appreciated everything Riley had just done for him, he didn’t answer and hoped that he’d just leave.

“Open the door, I don’t care about what happened dude” he continued but again, Leon stayed silent.

“Well it’s up to you but I’ve got clean clothes for you and if you don’t wanna walk home covered in shit then you should probably open the door”

He was right and although the embarrassment was killing him, Leon unlocked the door and covered his half naked body as Riley walked in.

“No need to be embarrassed man, don’t mind those douches back in class, bet they’ve all done it at some stage too”. He smiled and instantly Leon felt slightly better.

“Thanks again” he mumbled as Riley handed him a fresh pair of trousers and underwear.

“They’re clean, I promise” he laughed

“Anything is cleaner than these” he said, pointing at the soiled diaper.

“You wearing them long?” Riley asked as if it was normal for a boy Leon’s age to wear them.

“No!” he snapped back, a little harsher than he intended.

“Okay dude” Riley laughed “it’s not a big deal”

“Sorry” Leon replied apologetically, “I don’t usually wear them”.

“Cool, well look, I should get back to class, you should probably skip this one”.

They both laughed but Leon’s laughter wouldn’t last long as his phone buzzed in his pocket.

“Hope you’re ready for tonight's show, shit boy”
DirtyDarez is offline   Reply With Quote