View Single Post
Old 10-19-2023, 08:04 PM   #1
KinkyBBW

Default Fucking Machine Session (43F)

I have decided to break out my rarely used fucking machine and would like the wonderful people of Get Dare to decide how long it lasts. I will be tied, spread eagle, face down, with an anal hook in my ass attached to a collar, with the fucking machine in my pussy.

So here are the rules:
1. Every comment on this thread gives me 5 minutes on the fucking machine.
2. No double posting. You can comment as many times as you like, but there has to be at least 2 other comments before you comment again, or at least one hour since the last comment.
3. If this thread reaches multiple pages, each page earns 15 minutes of my nipples clamped while squished under me.
4. If this thread reaches 5 pages, I will add a lovense toy to my clit for the entire session, or until the battery dies, and post the link on the last page of this thread so the commenters of this thread can participate.

This thread will be open for 48 hours. I will do the fucking machine session on Sunday and write a report in the comments here after the session.

Likes/limits

Toys and gear

I'm into showing my tits until I'm asked IRL twice
KinkyBBW is offline   Reply With Quote