View Single Post
Old 11-29-2019, 03:54 AM   #28
BabyBoiEnslaved
getDare Sweetheart

i apologize for leaving everyone hanging so long! I'm back from my sudden sabbatical.

i plan to finish giving out dares for the existing requests over the next 48 hours.

obviously at this point, having been left so long i don't expect anyone to do these, but if you want to have at it still; feel free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klickfoot View Post
Hey, great thread so far.
I also would like to receive a punishment for chickening out on many dares. I've never messed a diaper before but as this should be a punishment I'm willing to try it. I have the rest of the week off so feel free to give me a longer lasting task.

i think we actually may of pm'd back and forth a little, however i may be mixing users up.

When you have a day free-
when you wake up, put on a diaper.
you can get changed as many times as you want, but you must remain diapered until you mess yourself.

25 trans-boy sub

looking for someone to turn me into a pet

loves: diapers, light anal, watersports (drinking) , ‘forced’ abdl, enemas, pet play, time wasting tasks, stress positions

likes: toilet control, watersports, food/bathroom/sleep control, bondage, forced intoxication,

dislikes/punishment: pain, semi-hidden public, denial/edging, public messing, figging, needles,

limits: obvious public, family/friends,chest stuff, feminization
BabyBoiEnslaved is offline   Reply With Quote