View Single Post
Old 02-03-2017, 10:05 AM   #9
idodairs

So i was went swimming because of this dare while i was there I completed 4 dares (1 swimming one at restaurant other 2 in a public changing room) -I want to point out i usually don't do public dares just hidden public- my report will start now:

So i started with my dare in the changing room which was drop a towel in front of someone it just so happens the day i went swimming there was probably 200 people there so when i dropped my towel about 10 people noticed which was extremely embarrassing but i managed to get over it then i did my other public changing dare which was Shower nude in a communal changing room. So as i am new to dares i decided to make it a bit more challenging I had the door unlocked and slightly open which ending up back firing on me when someone decided to open the door. After this i decided to attempt a swimming dare - Dive in with loose bottoms at a swimming pool, let them fall off by 'accident' Now i did this but when I dive i'm used to swimming for a small amount of time so i completely lost my swimming bottoms and had to walk back to my locker completely naked. After i got changed in my clothes I decided on one more dare- Drop pants when sitting at a table at a restaurant. I didn't really find this one to difficult at all i thought it was definitely the easiest dare however i think i did it wrong i wont say what i did as i cba to type more

-I will be accepting a punishment preferably Hidden-Public or something to do while at college/school what ever you call it

-Also tell me what to do next from this list

-One last thing this is a really great dare! my new favorite
idodairs is offline   Reply With Quote