View Single Post
Old 01-22-2017, 01:34 PM   #6
subDanni

He was very skillful with applying make-up. My face was very feminine and girly after he was done with it.
'You look so fucking hot, slut!'
Before I managed to answer he kissed my lips. It felt very good. I was so horny and put my hand down his pants and felt his cock.
'Hands off and get down on your knees, slut. Crawl after me in to the living room'
'Yes Master'
I crawled after him. This made me feel crazy. I was ready to do just about anything for him. He pointed at a chair and told me to sit down on it. Then he tied my hands behind my back and my legs to the legs of the chair. He rubbed my cock outside the thong and dress. I was rock hard.
'You horny and willing, slave?', he asked.
'Yes, Master!'
He sat down in the couch with his computer.
'You know... I'm part of a closed forum on the internet. We are twelve members and have a common interest in sharing pics and vids of sissy slaves'
Oh my fuck. Here I was, dressed like a sissy and tied to a chair as he tells me about this. I'm so fucked, I thought to myself. Although it made me more horny than I'd ever been before.
'What do you mean, Master?', I very nervously asked.
'Well, I have been freeloading for a while and only enjoyed watching the stuff the other members have supplied. They are saying I need to share something, otherwise they will kick me out. That's where you come in'
'Please Master. Please don't expose me on the internet', I pleaded.
'It's a closed forum. Only the eleven other members will see. Although they might of course post it on other sites, I guess', he said, as he laughed a little.
'Can't we just play us two together?', I asked.
'That's exactly what we are going to do. Just that we will share it too' He paused.
'I've already shown them recording from last time. And they love you. They want more and have given me a few requests'
He stood up and walked over to me. He crabbed my cock under my dress.
'I know you really want this, sissy. Don't deny it. I don't think you have any choice in the matter, anyway'
I realized I couldn't do much about it now. I really did wanted this
'Yes, Master. You are right. I want this'
subDanni is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to subDanni for this post: