View Single Post
Old 01-01-2017, 01:42 PM   #3
subDanni

'Is it okey if we get a little kinky? You make me super horny!', he asked.
I was unsure. A little nervous, but didn't resist as he started to tie my hands togheter behind my back.
'It's just fun. I know you like it!' he said, as he tighten the rope around my hands and proceeded to tie my ankles together.
'How long will you have me tied like this?', I nervously asked. I began to shake a little, but this was also making me extremely horny. Being in that vulnerable position. He didn't answer and put the blindfold on me. My cock was dripping at this point.

He touched the tip of my cock with his fingers and put the precum in my mouth.
'You like that, don't you slut?'
'Yes, very much. Thank you'.
He placed the tip of his cock on my lips.
'Tell me how much you love to suck cocks'
I didn't hesitate. 'I love cocks so much. I love to suck cocks!'
'Say you're a cumdumptser slut'
'I am a cumdumptser slut!'
'Start sucking'

I did, and it was amazing. I sucked it for a few minutes, then he told me to stop. He removed the blindfold. I saw he was holding his phone.
'Haha! Are you nervous? I've been recording you', he said.
This was superscary, but also very hot. My cock didn't go soft.
'Can you please delete it?'
'Oh, don't be so uptight. It's no biggie, I just want some memory of this night. You look so sexy and I love humiliating you! You look so adorable'.

He played the video for me. It was very humiliating.
'I want to record you some more. I know you like it. Your little boner don't lie' he said.
'Please, can you please not', I pleaded.
'I don't understand why you're begging me. Just do as your told. Otherwise I might post this video online. You understand?'
'Yes'.
'Good slut. Now look at the camera and say “I'm a stupid slut who let men dress me, tie me up and abuse me”'
I did as instructed. My cock wasn't getting any softer now either. I both loved and hated this.

'Say “I let myself get blackmailed because I'm a dumb blondie slut”'.
I was rock hard and horny and completely lost it.
'I love being blackmailed. I'm a dumb blondie slut and I love to wear thongs and bras! Please blackmail me into doing whatever you want! '. I realized that I'd revealed that I was into blackmail.
'Oh, my. This is so good, slut! Now I want you to suck my horny cock!'
He stopped recording me and threw his phone on his bed and started to facefuck me. I loved sucking his cock. He soon shoot a big load of cum in my mouth.
'You swallow that you slut!'
I swallowed and said, 'Thank you'.

Last edited by subDanni; 01-01-2017 at 04:06 PM.
subDanni is offline   Reply With Quote