View Single Post
Old 05-18-2015, 12:18 PM   #19
zoeytheprincess

Default Chapter 6

Jenni opened her wardrobe and there before her was a white short low cut dress. It was a short cocktail dress. A note was pinned to the dress…
9.15pm - The Golden Dragon - Wear the dress, nothing else.
Jenni thought it best to try on the dress. She first put on her huge bra and tiny panties but then read the note again. ‘Wear the dress, nothing else’
The dress looked a little see through but she decided to give it a go anyway.
She pulled the dress over her head but soon struggled as her breasts were so huge it was stretching the dress. Luckily the dress was a mix of latex and spandex so stretched over her curves.

Jenni pulled the dress down as far as she could. She looked up in the mirror.
“OMG” Jenni said out loud.
Jenni stood in the white dress just about covering her huge breasts and her ass.
It was about 4 inches below her ass cheeks and was so low that if she bent over fast her huge breasts would fall out exposing her to the world.
The dress was also quite sheer and see-thru so in certain light you could see straight through.

Jenni’s phone rang…
“Hello” said Jenni
“Hey there Jenni, did you get my present?” said a female voice
“Yes i did thanks, who is this” said Jenni
“You will see, are you ready for some fun?” said the voice
“I think so” said Jenni
“The car is waiting for you Jenni, come now, it’s time to play!”
The phone cut off.

Jenni walked over to the window and looked down.
She could see a black stretched limo waiting.
Jenni left her apartment and pressed the elevator call button. When the door pinged and opened there stood a couple. First they smiled, then they looked in shock at the woman they saw before them. The woman looked Jenni up and down then looked straight ahead in disbelief. The guy on the other hand could not stop looking at Jenni. Jenni could see the guy was aroused by the bulge in his pants. She smiled to herself. Now this was power she thought!

Jenni walked out of the elevator, through the lobby and over to the car. Everyone was staring, watching her, each step captivating the audience. Jenni walked over and the driver opened the door. Jenni knew it would be impossible to get into the car without flashing something so she planted both her ass cheeks firmly on the car seat, she looked up and 5 guys stood watching her. She smiled at them and swung one leg into the foot well. She paused knowing all 5 were looking right at her open pussy, all totally mesmerised. She lifted her other leg in and she blew them a kiss. She looked at the guys trousers, all were hard! The driver shut the door and they left for the restaurant.

Jenni was smiling all the way to the restaurant, such power, such presence, 100% Bimbo!
Jenni could feel her breasts swelling again. Every two hours she felt the tissue expand. Slightly painful but also empowering. A sign she would need to be milked again soon.

They arrived at The Golden Dragon.
Jenni walked got out of the car, walked to the entrance and the doorman opened the door.
The lighting was low thankfully and Jenni was ushered inside.
Jenni was shown to a table in a private part of the restaurant.
She sat down and was served Champagne.
Jenni drank five glasses before her dinner partner arrived.

A woman wearing a hooded black coat arrived and approached Jenni.
The woman revealed herself and Jenni stood to shake her hand…
“You can address me as Mistress Lara, tonight you are my sub slut and will do as you are told, correct?”
“Sorry?” said Jenni
“Are you deaf you bimbo slut?”
“Address me correctly, address me now!”
“Yes Mistress Lara” “Sorry Mistress Lara” said Jenni
“Better, now sit down, we have a lot to get through tonight”
“I see at least you can read” and pointed at Jenni’s dress

Jenni felt a little drunk, the champagne was strong and her heart was racing from the adrenalin of being shouted at.

“So tell me Jenni, are you ready to have some fun?”
“What sort of fun Mistress Lara?” said Jenni
“Time to find out”
“Lay on the table for me Jenni, get comfortable.” said Mistress Lara
Jenni jumped up onto the table and laid down.

Mistress Lara ran her hand up from Jenni’s ankle slowly to the top of Jenni’s dress, over the material seem, over her pubic bone, over her tummy, up, up over her huge breasts that were now to the side and on top of her arms.

Mistress Lara secured Jenni’s hands in the cuffs attached to table. Jenni’s nipples now erect and showing through. Her huge nipples were leaking milk under the suspense and thrill of being tied up by a woman. Mistress Lara continued to drag her fingers over Jenni’s neck, up over her chin and into her mouth. She pushed 3 fingers into Jenni’s mouth, out, then in again, slow then fast simulating a fucking movement. Mistress Lara then pulled her fingers out and inserted a small metal cage into Jenni’s mouth. She twisted the device which in turn stretched Jenni’s mouth wider. Finally her mouth was at full stretch and wide open. Mistress Lara looked at Jenni, smiled and said “Nice, you have such a fuck-able wide mouth” Then Mistress Lara bent over to Jenni’s mouth, she slowly opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue and licked Jenni’s lips, her nose and her face…… then with a certain disgust she spat deep into Jenni’s open mouth. “You’re ready!” she said and smiled.

Mistress Lara clicked her fingers.
Two sets of double doors opened and in walked between 20 - 30 men. All dressed in black robes. All had masks on. Jenni felt her heart race. She dreamed of a gang bang but what was this about?

Mistress Lara ordered two men to strip Jenni. Jenni’s heart raced. Exposed in from of 30 male strangers.
The men approached her with scissors. They started to cut Jenni’s dress off her, Mistress Lara laughed…
“Ok boys, time to fill this slut with your seed!”
“Each of you must cum on, in or over her twice, i need 60 loads please…give her the bath she so desires!”

The men all took off their robes. All were naked. All had been chosen for the size of their cocks. All had huge members, at least 9” flaccid, 12”+ hard.
The men started rubbing themselves.
The first man approached and grabbed one of Jenni’s legs. Another grabbed the other leg.
Both legs pushed back towards Jenni’s head and onto her huge breasts.
Her legs pulled apart exposing her open pussy and ass to all onlookers.
One guy jumped up on the table and crouched in front of her face inserting his hard cock straight into Jenni’s mouth and halfway down her throat.
She felt fingers in both her holes, fingers pinching her nipples, pulling making her milk spray into the air. One guy started to flick and spank her clit.
Lube was squirted in her ass and pussy then rubbed all over her body.
A huge cock pushed deep in her ass…. then another in her pussy.
Jenni had a cock in each hand now, pulling, wanking, stimulating the hard muscle fast and hard.

The fucking continued until spunk was flying, covering Jenni, hot loads of man cream pumped into the air and onto Jenni, into her holes, over flowing, dripping onto the floor. Thick hot spunk covering Jenni’s body, loads spraying into her face, over and over, into her hair, her eyes making it impossible to see anything. Groaning, moaning, screams of pleasure as the fuck doll was covered with seed. Her pussy was full, her ass was full. Jenni lost count after at least 12 loads slipped down her throat. Her pussy raw after being fucked by so many cocks, her ass gaping. Jenni gave a final scream as she orgasm-ed again, her 9th time. Her pussy spasm-ed and tried to squirt but she had no internal fluid left, a dry orgasm made it even more raw. As Jenni’s body continued to spasm and move on it’s own the men started to retreat and leave.

“How was that Jenni?” said Mistress Lara
“Incredible Mistress, but how did you know i would like it?” said Jenni while wiping the cum with a small wet towel.
“We know everything, we know your dreams and desires, remember we built you!”
“You did well tonight, this little job just made you over $20k!”
Mistress Lara handed Jenni a case, “Your share from tonight”

Mistress Lara continued…”And more to come when we add up how much we made from the live weblink!”
Jenni looked confused, “What weblink?”
Mistress Lara pointed at the CCTV cameras… “we broadcast you on the net, we emailed everyone including your friends, your Uni buddies…to the world…we sold 10,000 tickets!” “You’re a star Jenni-Doll, a fucking star!”
zoeytheprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to zoeytheprincess for this post: