Thread: Non-Fiction: 2 Straight Boys at a Sleepover.
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 03:31 PM   #45
hornyjack
Account Banned

My POV again guys I promised you an update, but this is just a very short one, linking the last chapter and preparing for the next part. Not great, but necessary!

Part 4 - Of course it's ok!

Ryan had been ill the next day, leaving me worrying even more about him. I knew he'd enjoyed what we did, but was he thinking it was wrong or dirty? The whole day had gone VERY slowly, with friends mentioning us leaving them at lunch, asking where we went.

"To ask our German teacher what to revise!" I told them.

"What, and she took half an hour to answer?"

"Evidently..."

I knew that I would do something with Ryan again, but the question was, what?! Had I ruined what could have been great by taking it too fast? He did come back to school the day after, but we didn't have German or French so I could only speak to him at break or lunch. Of course i wasn't expecting him to walk right up to me, and at the various occasions I spotted him, he walked straight away to a different location!

"Ryan!" I shouted at lunchtime, as he walked through the tennis courts where, just a few days ago, we'd discussed all this.

"yeah mate?" he replied.

"Umm, need to talk." I said, shocked he'd not ignored me!

"Ok then, hit me with it."

I told him how I'd been worrying, how I didn't mean to hurt him, how he didn't have to do what he didn't want to, how I enjoyed it so much! I rushed through, wanting to say everything I needed to before he walked off.

"Chill man," he replied. "I'm fine with what we did, I fucking loved it. I just remembered what happened to me when I was 'hurt' and couldn't carry on. Let's leave it for a bit, but I can't wait for that sleepover!"

I was shocked. I'd got it all wrong! Later that day I ran home, and jacked off over the thought, a massive truth or dare game, seeing Ryan's hard, big knob squirt cum all over his muscular six pac. This would be heaven, heaven!

That's all I have for now, sorry it was short but I'm pretty busy and didn't want to rush the good parts of the story

I have plenty more non fiction and fiction stories to tell, so I'm aiming to finish this one by the end of Febuary and start another soon, but depends how busy I am.

love you all, Jack xxx
hornyjack is offline   Reply With Quote