View Single Post
Old 03-23-2024, 12:34 AM   #363
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Was able to tick off the pub last night

Went for drinks with a few new colleagues after work to a busy pub not far from the office. We were chatting and having a few glasses of wine and I made eye contact with a good looking young black guy standing at the bar (not one of my colleagues). After a while as poop started to drift off and head home I walked over to him and he smiled, but I just took his hand and led him to the toilets. We went into the men’s, and there was no one in there and we went into the cubicle, I turned round and we made out. I felt his crotch and he was big! He groped my ass and I could no longer wait so I undid his trousers and bent down and took his cock in my mouth. It was satisfyingly big and thick. I’d guess about 8 or 9”

I pulled up my skirt and he fucked me up against the wall of the cubicle. Some guys obviously came in and it was pretty obvious what we were doing as I couldn’t keep my moans quiet. He had stamina as well and we fucked for a while and I came just before he did. Wow is all I can say. My orgasm was intense and I did manage to keep my screams down and he grunted as he released a big load into me.

I cleaned his cock for him and we went out to the bar. We hadn’t said a single word.

I walked home and it was no good, I couldn’t keep his cum from dribbling down my legs. When I was close to home I went into a shop to buy some supplies and made no effort to hide the cum that was running down my legs. I don’t know if anyone saw , but I felt so good

Got to get the rest in today!

Off to the park for armor run. Here is hoping…

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post: