View Single Post
Old 01-18-2015, 08:40 AM   #5
7evan

Default Morning day 1

I step into the room, sunlight is just visible around the edge of a curtain covering a large window in front of you. It must be morning. You try to move, to stand up but you find yourself still chained to the floor. I move over to you "how did you sleep?" I run a hand over your back the sting of last nights punishment still fresh. Moving behind you I slide your panties down to you knees.
"It looks like you're taking to the plug," I take hold of it and begin sliding it out of you, as you relax to let it release I press it back into you, after pumping your ass a few more times I pull it out of you. Two fingers slide easily into your gapping hole.
"Almost there" I rub more lube into you, and pulling a larger plug from my bag, still open next to you, I force it into you. You feel the hard cold rubber deep in your ass.
I slide your panties back up holding the plug firmly in place. I release your restraints from floor leaving the straps on your ankles and wrists.
"Stand up" you rise to your feet. Your bra falls to the floor as you rise Your muscles sore from being stuck in the same position all night. You now stand facing the embers of last nights fire in the fire place. Naked and exposed, except for your thin lace panties. A faint spot visible, the dried remains from your enjoyment of last night.
I sit down in the chair behind you, there is now a small stain where your pussy rested against the arm of the chair
"I see your enjoying your stay?"
"Kneel down" you move towards me with small steps, and kneel down in front of my chair.
"Closer" you shuffle forward on your knees.
"That's better" reaching down I find a leather collar and pull it from the bag. "Look at me, I place a hand on your chin and pull your face upwards, looking you in the eyes. I place the collar around your neck. "Today I'm going to teach you how to behave" I say attaching a leash to your collar. I stand up, "you are to crawl on my right side, just in front of me," I stand taking the leash in me left hand, and the riding crop in my right, "let's go" I take a few steps forward, "too slow" you feel the sting of my crop on your ass. "Again" a few more steps, again you feel the sting on your ass, "still too slow" after a few more times you get the hang of it, I walk you around the room a few times the sharp sting of my crop on you ass correcting you anytime you mess up. "That's better" I say at last, "let's go" I walk you out of the room, and through various hallways, until we come to a large room, a large canopy bed stands in the center there are three doors, the one we entered and another the two others on either of the side walls. "This will be your room while your here." Your eyes wander to the soft bed, that would be Heaven after last night.
"Not so fast, you'll have to earn it first." I motion the the corner of the room where sits a large dog bed. "That's where you'll sleep till I decide your ready" but I think you've had enough exercise for one morning. I walk you to the door on the right, it leads into a large luxurious bathroom, I remove the restraints from your wrists and ankles, "stand" you rise to you feel "strip," you remove your panties and step out of them, "hands and knees in the tub" you climb in there is more then enough room for you to fit comfortably on all fours. I turn the shower on and warm water flows softly over your skin. Taking a sponge I gently wash your body, I remove the plug, "there we go"
With that I leave you in your new room, you here the click of a key in the lock and footsteps fading in to the distance
Kik 7evan
Likes; light pain, nipple play/tourture, spanking
Dislikes; anal, strong pain, pics, xdress
Limits; face pics, messy, public, permanent, illegal
7evan is offline   Reply With Quote