View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 12:24 AM   #12
kearns

Cunt's leash was untied from the pole in her stall.
"Eat up, slave."
Cunt, unable to turn her neck due to the rubber suit, turned her body to the side of the stall where her food was before she began walking. The bells on her tits and clit jingled softly as her hooves carried her to her breakfast. Her arms locked behind her back were in an intense amount of pain, something Cunt ignored yesterday because of her dire circumstance. She approached the dog bowl, only to find a small amount of mush that she was positive was dog food. She bent over the bowl, her nose ring dangling in front of her as she did so. A drop of shit that mixed with the urine on her face fell into the bowl, and she realized if she wanted to eat food today she'd have to swallow yet another piece of her Master's "treats." She took a hesitant bite but was quickly stopped by her Master's angry voice.
"You are to eat everything in the toilet container BEFORE you eat what's in the dog bowl, you stupid Cunt! I told you this yesterday! And because you disobeyed your owner, you must now accept punishment!"
He rushed to the other side of the barn and grabbed a few objects before storming into her stall. First, he connected Cunt to the pole again, and unfolded a black whip that caused Cunt to squeal.
"It's only five lashes because it's your first day, but I'll increase the amount with every incident of disobedience or even delay in obedience."
He brought the whip against Cunt's bare ass, the sting making Cunt wish she could scream in agony.
Finally the torture ended, but not before her Master gave her red, striped ass a hard slap.
"The punishment isn't over, though. You've also earned a few more punishments, which you'll get after you eat. Now, unless you want ten lashes, I suggest you start eating from the toilet container."
He unhooked her and she stumbled over to the side of the stall for the second time. Pressing her shit-covered lips over the toilet container's plastic nozzle, she began sucking and swallowing the liquidy contents. Fortunately there wasn't much, because she guessed a lot of today's waste was already on her body.
kearns is offline   Reply With Quote