Thread: Fiction: Super powered blackmail
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2018, 10:38 AM   #28
moretech

By the end of this class, I couldn’t stand up anymore, I was too exhausted from all the guys that fucked me against my will but I had to. I even passed out and I only woke up when Ayla woke me up after school was done and I was already home.

I didn’t even know how I got home until Ayla told me that our dad carried me home. A while later she also told me that he already left again and will not be back for a few months but that the core problem has been taken care off and Hailey has her memories back.

“What is happening with Hailey then now?” I asked to which Hailey suddenly came from the next room.

“Obviously I will be living here again, but that does not mean I will stop giving you tasks, instead, that will give me more chances to give tasks, after all, we have to keep it up until it slowly disappears.”

When Hailey said this I knew that she is enjoying this and that if it depends on her I would probably never be free from this torture.

The next morning I woke up, ate breakfast and then left to go to school after putting in a gag. Minutes after I arrived at school the person that was made to believe to be Hailey’s brother before came up to me.

“Hey Rei, I have a task for you” while holding out a bag. I took the bag and then looked at him.

“You will wear completely see through panties from the bag and have the vibrator and anal plug vibrator inside you on max speed while also having the vibrating nipple clamps attached to your nipples also on max speed vibration, you will stay that way the whole day but after each orgasm you can take a ten minute break from the vibration. On top of that you do still need to allow anyone to fuck you, but when they do they can only take the vibrator out during the fucking itself, if you cum while being fucked then you have no break” to which I sighed and nodded followed by pushing the anal plug and vibrator inside both holes followed by them being turned to max and then putting the see through panties on to keep them in place. Lastly the nipple clamps got attached to my nipples and I went to class while struggling from the stimulation.

During the class I moaned and cummed a few times but other than that luckily nothing else happened which allowed me to go to art class where I ended up being a model again. During the modeling the teacher also came up to me.

“You really are turning into a nice little slut and thanks to you a lot beautiful girls are completely naked which I like so I will let you in on a secret”

I looked at the teacher to which he continued

“The principal, who has been killed by some guy that came in the school, had a power to make people do things, that is how all this got to come around, however, he also planted a key phrase in most students, when this key phrase is said, then you can make those that have the key phrase implanted agree with something that was just said to them with some exceptions depending on their will power, I will share this key phrase with you and you should use it from time to time to get out from these tasks and make other students do things, but just so you know, if you use it against what I want, then I will use the information I have on you to end your life”

I kept on looking at him and was a little worried what he might know, did I also get a keyword like that implanted in me? Is this even true?

“The key phrase for this is ‘do you all agree?’”

That made sense, with that key phrase it caused the students to agree with the outrageous gym classes that happened and anything else that happened in the classes. So now I also know that it was the principal that was blackmailing Hailey, so not a student, was he just focussing on my classes then because I was already getting naked and things like that? Either way, I should test that key phrase and see if it actually works or not.

After art was done I had lunch, still with the toys in and on me, from time to time the clamps got taken off to make sure it was not causing any damage to my nipples but they always got re-applied, during my lunch break I also went to the gym where Ayla and Mika were selling the last of their clothes that they failed to sell yesterday meaning they will be naked at all times too now.

For the remainder of the day nothing out of the ‘ordinary’ happened, as expected, math had me tied up, sex ed surprisingly did not have me as a model and the computer class and Faunchi language also had nothing special happening, this allowed me to finally take the toys out and then go home.

The next day was a little difficult as I had to be blindfolded, due to this Ayla and Hailey helped me get to school and then from there I was being helped around school by fellow classmates, naturally I did get fucked multiple times but other than that nothing out of the regular things happened.

Then on Thursday, the first day that I have my mouth and eyes free I decided to test that phrase, sadly I still had to have the vibrator inside me for a whole day today too which I did.

When I got to school I found Hailey’s ex-brother.

“Hey Luke, I got a proposal for you, if you give up the slave time you have on me, then I will see if I can get Hailey to fuck you once, do you agree?”

By no means would he give up having a pussy for a whole year to potentially get fucked by Hailey one time, so if he agrees it means that the key phrase does work.

“Sure, that’s fine by me, let me know when you find out if she is willing to fuck me once” he replied

“You got it” I said to him followed by walking away.

It does look like the key phrase works, but it might be best to now also convince Hailey to fuck him to be sure that it works.

I searched for Hailey and then I saw her I went up to her and said “Hey Hailey, Luke, the guy that was your brother with the other family, wanted me to ask you if you could go fuck him. Do you agree?”

“Sure, I will go fuck him right now” Hailey replied.

The key phrase does work, this could work in my advantage to get rid of all this blackmail and get rid of everything else too.

I quickly went to see if I could find Rodney to try and get rid of these daily tasks that I have to do. Eventually I found him.

“Hey Rodney, Those tasks that you gave me, I would like to stop them, do you agree?” to which he looked at me

“On one condition” he said

“Which is?” I asked surprised that he did not really accept it right away

“You will convince the new principal that starts next Monday to bring out a new vote for dress code and other rules, I will give you the list of what all needs to be in the vote later”

This could be difficult, this new principal would not be under the influence of this key phrase but either way, I don’t have much to lose.

“Okay, I will try, if I can convince the new principal for this then the tasks you got me to do plus the slave time you have on me is over, do you agree?” to which he nodded

“If you can convince the new principal, then yes, otherwise, no”

We both walked away and the day went on and other than what happens every day already nothing special happened to me and Friday was the same, as pretty much every girl is naked I was not getting as much attention which really did feel great.

The only difference that happened on Friday is that Rodney handed me the paper with what needs to be in the vote but he told me not to open it until Saturday so I decided to follow that rule.

On Saturday morning I took the envelope that Rodney gave me and read what is written in it.

There is one vote for each person for each category.
The votes that will need to happen:

1. Cafeteria food options
  • Have some vegetarian options
  • Make everything vegetarian
  • Remove vegetarian options
  • Have more junk food options
  • Make all food healthy but still have normal food
  • Only have one type of food each day

2. Detention Rules
  • Never any detention
  • Regular detention
  • School maintenance for detention
  • Sexual availability for detention

3. Dress Code
  • All students nude
  • All students panties/boxers only
  • All students underwear ( bra/undershirt + panties/boxers ) only
  • All students topless
  • All students bottomless
  • All students in uniform
  • All students in casual clothes
  • All girls nude, male casual clothes
  • All girls panties only, male casual clothes
  • All girls bra & panties only, male casual clothes
  • All girls topless, male casual clothes
  • All girls bottomless, male casual clothes
  • All girls in uniform, male casual clothes
  • All girls in casual clothes, male casual clothes

4. Sexual Activity
  • Sexual activity not allowed
  • Sexual activity accepted
  • Nobody allowed to cover up ( applies to all lower rules too )
  • All girls allow fondling from anyone
  • All girls allow any guy to fuck them in any hole ( applies to all lower rules too )
  • All girls must fuck a minimum of 3 guys daily

5. Art and Sex education rules
  • Use models from outside of school if any
  • Use volunteers for models
  • Use female volunteers only
  • Appoint a female student as a model
  • Appoint female student as a model for every 3 other students
  • Appoint female student as a model for every 3 other students and allow fucking regardless of other rules