Thread: Fiction: Super powered blackmail
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2018, 10:36 AM   #26
moretech

Now it is very clear, whoever is the one to mind control mind controlled most people to vote for naked girls, we somehow have to find out who it is, get proof and then stop this from continuing.

The next day is a holiday which allowed each of us to stay home, Mika came over to spend some time and then also spend the night as she has to do this at least once a week. Shortly after Mika arrives Nao decided he wanted to fuck her, myself and Ayla so we did that for a while and then once he was done Mika and I went to a tattoo parlour, both of us completely naked, and I got a henna tattoo put on my body.

“Please fondle and fuck me” said the tattoo on both my stomach and my back while the tattoo artist also fucked me in between.

As I left the tattoo parlour with Mika we ran into Rodney who told both of us to follow him. We did just that and he guided us to a very busy street. Once there he tied both of us up and gagged and blindfolded us. Not too much later some person made me bend over and started to fuck my pussy.

I could hear Mika moan while I was being fucked meaning she was more than likely also being fucked or at the very least being stimulated. After being fucked for a long time we got untied by a stranger, it was already starting to get darker but still having light out and Rodney was nowhere to be found.

He left us tied up in a busy street to be fucked by anyone. This really sucked and there is nothing we can do about it as we are his slave.

Next we went to Mika’s place to pick up all her clothes to prepare to sell them at school. When both Mika and myself walked into her house Mika’s siblings and parents were clearly surprised to see both of us naked and even more surprised to see my tattoo.

I have had to go through so many things already now that being naked doesn’t even bother me that much anymore, sure I still feel embarrassed but I do not even try to cover up anymore, as it is pointless anyway. While Mika was putting all her clothes in a bag her siblings kept on coming in and out of her room, mostly the guys were interested in both of us but the girls came and went regularly too.

When she got all her clothes, including her underwear, we each took some bags and left to go to my place again. Once we arrived we put the clothes in my room and went to the entertainment room where Ayla was watching a movie.

When we started to watch the movie with Ayla we told her, Lyre and Nao what happened and what we did to which Ayla decided that she will also get her clothes ready to sell them at school. For the remainder of the night, all of us, Me, Mika, Ayla, Lyre and Nao were naked and hanging out together.

When I woke up the next day Mika was still sleeping next to me in my bed. I went to go eat breakfast and then exercise a little as I had not done that for a while other than the constant fucking. After a while us Mika joined me followed by Lyre later on too. Once I was done exercising and Ayla joined too we all went upstairs to Nao’s room to discuss how it was going with the getting rid of the blackmail.

“Well, they have made some progress, they have proof that Hailey is blackmailing you, and they managed to find out that just like Hailey said, she is also being blackmailed, so now they are trying to find out who is blackmailing her to then maybe get them to stop blackmailing Hailey and in turn setting you free” he said to which I sighed

“In the mean time we are pretty much the school’s cum bucket and slave” said Ayla to which we all sighed again.

After discussing some more plans for a while we suddenly heard the door open and our dad yell

“Girls, I am home, are you in here?”

We looked at each other and sighed before deciding that we should all go greet him. Once we got into the living room he could see all of us completely naked and he was clearly surprised.

“Why are you girls naked?” he asked to which we sighed again before he said

“Wait, don’t tell me, before we do that, Hi Mika, and who is this guy?”

This confused all of us.

“That’s Nao, our brother, your son ….” I said to which my dad’s expression instantly changed and he started to walk straight to Nao.

“Who the hell are you?” he asked in a very angry tone while grabbing Nao by the neck and lifting him up.

“DAD! We just told you, how can you not remember your own son?” Lyre said to which our dad turned to us.

“Your mother never gave birth to a guy, and even right now he is trying to alter my memory with his super powers but unfortunately for him that does not work on me, if he does not tell me right now who he is and what he is doing here I will vaporize him”

He then looked back at Nao.

“I am with the government, I was to infiltrate the school and find those with powers as we have seen multiple power spikes there, your family was chosen because there were no parents home for most of the time” said Nao.

“What else do you know and what have you reported to the government?” Our dad asked.

“We did not know that your whole family has powers, I have not reported any of this to the government as I suspect there is a mole that would tip off the main target we have”

“So you know that my family and myself has powers, what powers do you know about?”

“Lyre has a super brain, Rei has levitation, temperature control and matter re-arrange powers and Ayla has wings and control over plants” Nao said

“Okay then, what powers do you have?” Our dad asked

“I have the ability to change memories of people and I can make people say the truth, however, I can not make them do things, which is what our main target can do” Nao replied.

“So, you are saying that my girls are naked here and Rei has such a tattoo because of your investigation, isn’t that right mister Black Truth or should I say Nao Ramiko?”

This clearly surprised Nao for some reason.

“How do you know those names?” he asked.

“I know more about you and the government than you know, I also know that if you do not alter their memories back to how it is supposed to be that I will kill you right here and now”

Shortly after our dad said that I realized that Nao is not our brother at all, my memories changed back to what they are supposed to be, we never had a brother.

“Dad, who is this then?” I asked

“His name is Nao but he is not your brother, he is an agent for the government that sniffs out people with powers and then gets them killed, that is also how your mother was killed, by a colleague of his as they suspected her to have powers so they forced an accident to happen where either you would be killed or your mom had to use her powers to protect you.”

“This guy never fails to report to the government and never leaves out any detail once he is done with his investigation, but this time he chose the wrong family to infiltrate as we each have powers and my power is much more dangerous than he can image” he added

“Now girls, I know you will not like this, but if you have powers you have to be prepared to do things like this, so if it upsets you, I am sorry” he said right before Nao turned into dust right in our dad’s hands, this was very scary but at the same time we also knew that our dad was here to protect us.

“Now then, tell me everything that has happened and why each of you are naked right now”

Over the remainder of the day each of us then explained what had been happening and what we have had to do so far to which our dad was clearly not happy that we had to go through all of that. Once we had everything explained he sighed and looked at us.

“Okay, first we need to clear some things up, it seems this idiotic Nao messed with more than what you knew, Hailey is your sister, we will get her memory restored too.” he said.

Even though it came as a surprise to us now but as our memories were already restored we knew that this is true.

“Secondly, we will get the person that is blackmailing her to either die or to be arrested, more than likely die as if he or she is arrested, then worse things will happen over time” we nodded

“Lastly, and you girls are not going to like this, even when I have gotten rid of this blackmailer and restored Hailey’s memory, then you girls will still need to keep on following the rules that were set before, over time these will diminish and disappear but if you girls suddenly stop following them, then the government will know and send a lot more agents here to hunt us and kill us”

Shit, so even if we stop the blackmailing I will still not be free from the torture I have to go through.

“Okay, how are you going to find the blackmailer and restore Hailey’s memory?” I asked, clearly disappointed that the rules will stay.