Thread: Fiction: Super powered blackmail
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2018, 10:34 AM   #23
moretech

“Okay, I will choose option 3 first and then option 4 for the remaining” said Ayla followed by Hailey saying “Bruce for 15 days”

“I will do the same, option 3 first and then option 4” to which Hailey nodded.

“Okay, Ayla, you have an other option available from now on, you can use 5 days to allow anyone to fuck you, this does not have a time limit, so for example, Gayle is next for 15 days, you can use 5 of his 15 days at once and with that allow anyone to fuck you at any time.” To which Ayla nodded

“Okay, I choose that for Gayle’s first five days and then the remaining 10 I will use on option 1” said Ayla.

“Great, last modification, Rei and Ayla, you can now choose to get your brother to fuck you daily for as long as you have to be naked, but the fucking has to happen here in school for all to see, this will count for one day of said person. The next person is Sean for 15 days”

“I will choose seven days for option 1 and then 4 again” said Ayla

“Okay, so I just did some calculating, for option 1, if you succeed, only two more will be able to be added, as for the next person this is for the Gym teacher for 4 days”

Ayla replied with “I choose Option 4 for this”

“Next up, is me, as I already own all 3 of you, you only have one option, two out of the days is to get other girls to remove clothes and then the last two is for both of you to fuck your brother daily here at school, next up is Mariel with 4 days and then Eru with 4 days and you only have one option remaining, that is to be their slave plus an other classmate as your slave for 4 days each, now, who takes who for this?” said Hailey to which Mika replied “I will take both”

“Great, so then now, let’s go over everything that each of you have to do so far, shall we?” said Hailey to which me, Ayla and Mika all nodded.

“Let’s start with Rei,
You already had to be naked at all times, no matter where.
My brother is your master for one week and he has not started this yet
Whenever you are in math, your body will be tied up with clear access to everything,
You also need to fuck everyone from math class at least once,
You can not use any form of birth control anymore,
You have to be a model in both art and sex ed classes, and that is not just yours but every class that either of the teachers ask you,
The tasks that you had to do does not matter anymore,
During gym classes or any gym events you have to be naked and allow anyone and everyone to fuck you,
You also need to fuck your brother every day here at school where everyone can see you
You are a slave to Cliff, Malachi, Nuku, Ayaka, Heather, Brenda and Ninette for four days each
You are a slave to Jack for 15 days and to Vance, Arnold, Rodney, Jacob, Justin, Blake, Bruce, Gayle, Sean, the gym teacher, Samantha, myself, Mariel and Eru for the remainder of the year.”

I nodded as I hated this whole thing, I really need to find a way to get the blackmail away from Hailey and then also make sure that the person who is blackmailing her to not have anything on me so I can be free, hopefully by getting both of them arrested or killed.

“Next up, Ayla,
you were already owned by Dave from one of your own classes,
you will be naked at home and at school from now on,
you will allow anyone to fuck you,
you have to fuck your brother daily at school where everyone can see you,
you are also a slave to me, Vance, Justin and Samantha for the remainder of the school year,
You are a slave to Rodney for two days,
You are a slave to Blake and an other classmate for 15 days,
You are a slave to Sean and yet an other classmate for 8 days
Lastly you are a slave to the gym teacher and yet an other classmate for 4 days”

“Now, Mika,
you were already a slave to Nao for one week,
you already have to fuck everyone from the math class once,
you have to allow anyone to fuck you at any time,
you have to be completely naked in school for a whole month,
you have to sleep over at Rei’s place once a week and while doing so you have to be naked,
you are also a slave to myself, Rodney, Blake and Sean for the remaining of the school year
and lastly you are a slave to Bruce and one other classmate for 15 days and a slave to Mariel and Eru and two other classmates for 4 days each.”

Both Ayla and Mika also sighed to which Hailey followed with “On top of that, the 3 of you have to convince other girls to also take off more pieces of clothing until they are naked at school or you will be naked in public at all times, Now, both of you, give me your phone number so I can send you commands over time” both Ayla and Mika gave their phone number to Hailey followed by the bell going off for class to start.

The 4 of us went to the classroom completely naked but Ayla went to her locker first to drop her clothes off while in the hallway there were a few other girls, such as Heather, Mariel and Eru, who were also naked.

As Hailey and I walked into the Biology classroom everyone looked at our naked bodies as we went to the back of the room and sat down.

“Hailey, why are you naked too?” asked the teacher.

“Well, that is due to gym class, in the last gym class some rules were set up, due to this a lot of us are completely naked, which sucks” the teacher sighed and then started the lecture.

Between the two periods of Biology class the sex ed teacher suddenly came into the room, looked around and then walked to the Biology teacher. After they talked for a moment he said “Rei, can you come with me please?” to which I sighed and got up to follow him.

As I walked into the hallway he said “Okay, so this period I have a class, then after your sex ed class I have two more, you will be the live model in all of these, right?” to which I nodded

“I said I would gladly do so, so yes, if I have permission from the teachers of my own classes that is” to which he nodded

“You already have permission for this class, what are your last two classes?”

“Computer class and Faunchi language”

“Okay, I will check with them during lunch, let’s go to class”

While being naked I followed the teacher to his classroom and then once at the door he told me to wait.

“Okay class, you are lucky, as today we have a live model from grade 10, she will be here as a visual model as well as a practical model, on that note, Rei, can you come inside please?”

I heard him say to which I then walked into the room, as I recognize some people from the class I know that it is a grade 12 class that only has male students. Each and every one of them was clearly happy to see me and started to pay attention.

“Okay Rei, please sit down here with your legs spread” the teacher said pointing at a chair that was not here in my last sex ed class, the chair is a gynaecologists chair with straps to tie my legs and arms up. I put my legs on the leg rests which spread them to which the teacher then tied them up.

“There is no need for that, I won’t struggle” I said as he started to do that but he did not stop and tied both my legs and my arms up, there I was, naked, legs spread and tied up in front of a class of male students that is two years older than me.

“As you have all seen the theoretical information in previous years and again in previous classes this year, we will get straight to the practical stuff, on that note, each of you guys will try to get Rei to have an orgasm, if you succeed, then you will also get to fuck her until you cum inside her. Rei will gladly accept that cum, isn’t that right Rei?” he said to which I nodded.

“Now Rei, what kind of birth control are you using and what should we use while fucking you here today?”

“I am not on birth control, and if you yourself want to use birth control then go ahead, however, I personally want you to not use any” I said because I am not allowed to use birth control.

“Ah, I see, that is very brave of you, now then, let’s start shall we?” to which I sighed and was very nervous as the first guy came up to me.

This first guy started to fondle and finger me expertly causing me to inch closer and closer to an orgasm rather fast, not much later I had the orgasm to which I shook for a little followed by this guy to then start to fuck my pussy without a condom.

By the end of the class about three quarters of the classroom ended up filling my pussy up with sperm and I was exhausted. As the class cleared out of the students the teacher still kept me tied up.

“So, before you go, is there anything that we can not do to you?” he asked to which I shook my head

“Not really, just no hurting me and can you untie me please? I need to get to my next class” to which he nodded and started to slowly untie me.

“What about your brother?” he asked

“It doesn’t matter who, or if they fuck me or not, as long as they do not hurt me anything goes” I replied without really wanting to say this.