Thread: Fiction: Super powered blackmail
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2018, 10:29 AM   #16
moretech

“The evening before the party he also told me that if he ever notices that I told you, then he will make me do things too …. So again, I am sorry, but I will have to keep on making you do things”

“If you were not supposed to tell me, then why did you?” I asked.

“Well, after going through those things on Saturday, and then talking to you yesterday, I just couldn’t do it anymore, you seem like a really nice girl and you had to go through all of those things without knowing why I was that way to you, I just can’t do it anymore” she replied

“So do you know who has control over you like that?” I asked to see if I could get her free and in return myself free.

“I do, but no matter what I do, I can’t get proof and I can’t get rid of his proof on me” I sighed.

“What about me? Does he know what you know about me?” I asked to which she shook her head.

“I managed to manufacture an other reason as to why I could blackmail you, a reason that is not true” she said which was a relief to me but at the same time still sucks as she still had the information on me.

“So, according to him, what are you blackmailing me with then?” I asked.

“Drugs, I said I saw you dealing drugs” she replied.

“Then tell me, what powers do you have?” I asked to which Hailey clearly seemed surprised.

“How do you know I have powers?”

“That is a secret, but let’s just say I also have information on you, information that would be used to turn the blackmailing around or at the very minimum get it to stop” I lied, I did not have that information yet but I could in the near future.

Hailey sighed “I can control time and travel to other dimensions, some of them are dangerous, some are just so that I can still see and hear anything that is being said and done in this dimension but that anything from this one passes through me and any sound or anything I do does not translate back to this dimension.” she said, she surprised me even more, I did not expect her to tell me what powers she has.

Time control, that would make it very annoying to get any lasting proof on her, as she could just rewind time and change things that we did not get proof, but then how did this other person get proof on her to be able to blackmail her?

Is she just saying things for me to drop my guard so I could tell her what powers I have? Shit, I have to be really careful, luckily, I also recorded half of our conversation on my phone already, I just hope she doesn’t know that.

“The dimensional travel is just me that I can take through though, so whenever I go there or come back, I am always naked” she added but why did she tell me all this anyway?

“What about you?” she asked, here it was, she is trying to find out what powers I have.

“You already know” I said, hoping she wouldn’t dig deeper.

“So just levitation or flying?” she asked to which I nodded but did not say anything.

“Oh, I see, then why didn’t you tell me before?”

Maybe because I have more powers and know of people that have powers? I sarcastically thought to myself but knew I couldn’t tell her.

“Because then there is more proof” I said to which I then noticed that other people were starting to come into the classroom.

“I have one last question before we stop talking” I said

“If you are able to do what you said you can, then how come you can not get rid of the proof that this one person has?” to which Hailey sighed.

“Once you let him, he can talk directly into your mind to talk to you, at the same time, he can make people do things or stop people from doing things, due to that, I can not go back to any time that is earlier than when he already confronted me about it” she whispered in my ear and then left to go to her own desk.

That explains why all of the gym class people did not object to what the teacher said to do and why during that match Hailey suddenly stopped playing so good when she was only wearing panties. Is this person that is blackmailing her also a student in the school? If so, I have to be very careful and warn my siblings for this. As the class went on no messages arrived to which I am grateful. Would Hailey slow down with the tasks? Once the first class of the day was done Hailey walked up to me

“What are you wearing?” to which I told her what everything was I had on.

“Okay, go to your locker, strip naked, then open your locker and take out 4 sets of handcuffs, a vibrating anal plug, a vibrator and the nipple clamps. Once you have those, put the anal plug inside your ass, the nipple clamps on your nipples and the vibrator inside your pussy, all on max speed and then put on the string bikini panties and the strapless dress, all while being in front of your locker” she said to which I sighed and nodded before going to my locker.

I took off the dress followed by taking off the tank top and then the shorts leaving me in my bra and panties in the hallway. Next I took my bra off and then my panties, all while dropping them on the floor. Next I opened my locker, while being embarrassed from being naked for everyone to see once again and started to search through the bag from before. After a short time I found everything I need and put the toys in and on my body before putting on the string bikini panties. It took a moment for me to put them on while standing due to none of the strings being tied in any way and getting stimulated by the toys.

Once I put on the string bikini panties I grabbed the dress, which had a zipper all the way from the top to the bottom of the dress and put it on. To be able to close the zipper I did need the help of an other person in the hallway so I asked the closest person, which was a guy who wanted to help. Once I had the dress on and closed, I took the handcuffs that were put on the side and closed my locker. Once I turned around I saw that Hailey was recording it.

“Okay, let’s go to math class now” she said to which I followed her.

Once I arrived in the classroom I went to the desk I normally take and sat down next to Mika.

“Hey” I said

“We need to talk later, but not now” I added to which she nodded.

I assume she guessed it had to do with Hailey as she was looking at Hailey the whole time. Shortly later the teacher came into the room and said

“Today is a special class, we will have a game, the class will be split up into 4 groups of my choosing, each group will need to solve a few riddles. Each time one of the groups gets the solution to their riddle the 3 other groups will have a penalty and each time a group says they have a solution but are wrong, they also get a penalty. Only the leaders can say the final answer.” he said and followed with a few more instructions.

“Now, for the groups, Group one, Everyone that has their first name to start with A through D will be in this group, Group two is E through I, Group three will be everyone that has their first name start with J to P and the last group will be Q to Z”

Everyone went to their groups which resulted in each of the groups having 5 people in it.

“Now, As for the leaders of the group, Group One, Dave, you are the leader, Group Two, you will have Hailey as your leader, group three will have Mika as the leader and group four will have Rei” he added which made me think

“This is all a set up, the person is making us do things again, with me also having to have changed clothes, the penalty must be something sexual”

“Now then, let’s start the riddles, shall we?” he said followed by handing out a paper to every group.

I read the paper, which had one riddle on it, the riddle is

“All day long it’s in and out. I discharge loads from my shaft. Both men and women go down on me. What am I?”

I started to think for a while and idea’s were bouncing between each of the group members but nobody seemed to be able to come up with something other than “a dick” but that didn’t make sense with the first part of it being all day long.

Suddenly Dave said “The answer to our riddle is Your Nose” to which the teacher nodded and said

“Correct, Group Two, Three and Four leaders get a penalty. The three of you come here”

I went over to the teacher followed by Hailey and then Mika. The teacher then used one of the handcuffs to handcuff one of my hands to a railing which resulted in my arm to be stretched out above my head. After he handcuffed me that way he did the same to Hailey and Mika. Once the 3 of us got handcuffed he gave a new paper to group one.

“Okay, groups two, three and four, you still have to solve your riddle while group one, solve the next riddle” he said to which everyone started to work on their riddle again, myself, Mika and Hailey couldn’t see the paper anymore so we had to go by what we remembered.

After everyone was thinking for a while Mika’s group came over to Mika who when said

“The answer to our riddle is A bowling ball” to which the teacher nodded and said

“Correct” while handing a new paper to Mika’s group.