View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 04:02 PM   #14
Lizzy97
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwbie View Post
I have 2 more dares, 1 involves a bit of bondage, so I don't know if you're up for it. The other is semi-public and more of a challenge.

Tie up his balls with a very long string, have him stand with his back against a door. Then loop the string under and then back over the door, now get a belt and attach it to your (fore)head. After that hover your mouth just over the tip of his penis, now pull the string tight and attach it to the belt on your head. You should now give him blowjob, but when you go down his balls will be pulled down as well. No tongue when hovering over the tip of the penis, you may only use tongue propotional to the amount of tension on the string and thus his balls. This should make him frustated but probably also want you more at the same time, it should be a fun mind game.

The door might be substituted by a table, bed or maybe chair

As for the second dare,
Both find an outfit that consists out of 6 pieces of clothing and that you can wear in public.
(you're allowed to group some, like lingerie or footwear by example)
Assign numbers from 1 to 6 to them and remember the list or take it with you.
Or choose each other's outfits.

Then write down 6 public places, by example library, beach, mall/market, fitness centrum, pool, etc.
Assign the numbers 1 to 6 to them and roll a die (singular of dice).

Now roll a die (take it with you or install an app) and go to the first place you rolled. Once you're there stay there for a few minutes and roll the die again, take the corresponding piece of clothing off and wait again for a few minutes. Now roll the die again and go to corresponding place on your list of places.

Keep doing this until one of you chicken's out, however to win, the winner must edge on the way home before they go back inside, also you're not allowed to use a public restroom or something of the sorts.

The loser can/should help.

Should you roll a number for which you already took off the piece of clothing then roll again. You have to take off three pieces of clothing and you cannot stay in the same place meaning you have to visit at least two different places.

As for the stakes, I would say the winner has full controll over the loser's orgasms/edging for a week and can use the loser as their sex slave whenever they want.
Thank you for the dares it's clear you spend some time coming up with them but we're not going to do them and the reason is public is a limit for both of us and we're not into cbt.

Likes: edging, teasing, multiple orgasms, anal, cum eating, dares
Dislikes: bondage, heavy anal, doing cbt, denial, pain
Limits: public, family, pee/scat, pics, heavy pain (this includes anything like clit/tit torture)
my toys: hand cuffs, nipple clamps, butt plug, magic wand, medium dildo and a vibrator

AMA
Get dared by me (ban list of my dare thread)
Lizzy97 is offline   Reply With Quote