View Single Post
Old 05-25-2021, 03:13 AM   #61
birally

Default The educational hiking trip. part 26

part 26 your first

George stood up and came over to me, he put his hand on my head and directed me to his limp dick. I took it in my mouth and started playing with it. Slowly I felt it coming back to life. I sat on my knees and Chrissie came behind me massaging my back. Then she came closer and whispered in my ear, "Make it worth it. try to swallow him!" While she kissed me in my neck I tried to do what she said and putting my hands on George's ass I pulled him towards me and tried to swallow his dick. It worked! Georged moaned hard, His dick went in further than it had ever before, I felt it moving in my throat. I managed not to gag, and helped him in his movements to fuck my throat. When it became to much, I let him go and he backed up and shouted,"Man that's amazing." His dick was very hard and pulsing.

Patrick came over and said,"Give me some of that!" I went in and now that I got the hang of it swallowed him, and he cried out. Chrissie in the meantime was still kissing me in my neck and on my back, that felt so comforting, she took my dick in her hand and pulled it urging me to keep going. It made me horny as hell.

Patrick pulled his dick out and asked, "wow where did you come up with that" I just pointed at Chrissie and said."her idea." He turned to Chrissie and said, "thank you for that Chrissie, I like that support your giving him." Chrissie smiled.

My dick was standing proud again. Elly said "Well dear, looks like your the first to go. She walked over to me and took hold of my hand. "Come along Chrissie I need him now" and she lead us to the tent. George followed along. Once inside she sat down on her knees butt up in the air. "fuck me slave, I need it!" I was glad to oblige and took position behind her. Chrissie sat behind me and took my cock and guided me into Elly. Chrissie moved around and with one hand took hold of my bums pushing into Elly, with the other she roamed over my chest pinching my niples. I turned my head slightly to kiss her while I humped Elly.

Chrissie then stood up and put one leg over me, standing over my back, with both her hands she now took hold off my ass and massaging it she pushed it up and down into Elly I held Elly's breasts to pull myself in the most I could, she moaned lick crazy. Chrissie let het finger run along my crack and I felt her spitting on it to make it wet, then she went in. The sensation again was incredible. Then I felt her taking out her fingers and George who was behind me plunged in, with Chrissies help he pushed his dick in my hole. As I was humping Elly I felt his dick go in deeper and deeper. Then he took over the humping. Chrissie moved around again and settled next to us, took my head in her hands and started kissing me. George kept humping and I followed the movements going in and out of Elly. We were all breathing hard, sweating and moaning, and kept up the pace. This was awesome.

George took hold of my waist and pulled me back, immediately he took hold of my cock and with his other hand he went to Elly's pussy he started fingering her and moved her juices to her crack. Elly shouted, "Yes!... go for it!" George took a good grip on my cock and slowly pushed me towards Elly's hole I felt my tip go in her entrance and George grabbed Elly's waist and thrusted forward. Elly yelled. She came hard. George scooped up her juice from her pussy and brought his hand to mine and Chrissie's mouths. We both savoured Elly's juices al while we were kissing. Elly moved forward and my dick came out of her ass. George backuped as well and I felt his dick coming out of me. I let myself fall over and Chrissie moved over me and took my dick in her mouth just cleaning it up.

George sat next to me with his boner in my face and I licked his dick clean savouring the juices on it. Elly now sat on her ass still panting and Chrissie moved to her and savoured some more of her pussy. Elly said,"Wow good job, that was an amazing come, and I'm glad you guys still are available for more fun", looking at our dicks.

Patrick and Linda didn't join us in the tent so after a little recuperation we decided to step out of the tent to see what they were upto. They were sitting by the fire and cuddling, while watching the tent and us coming out.
birally is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to birally for this post: