Thread: John's Slavery
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2008, 01:14 PM   #22
daredaredare

OK time for Part Seven

The truth or dare part of this story comes in a part or two, depending on how long I make them.
---------------------------

Marie straddled John. Her naked skin against his turned him on almost instantly again.

She grabbed his balls.

"My little bitch came with these he wasn't allowed to." She started to squeeze a little harder "And he should know not the break the rules." She continued to squeeze harder. This girl was strong, John was starting to really hurt. "That can't go unpunished, can it?" She reached the point where she coudlnt squeeze any harder. Pain shot through John's body, it was too terrible to even focuse on her words

"ANSWER MY QUESTION BITCH, CAN THIS GO UNPUNISHED"

John let out a whimper and said "no"

"I'm sorry bitch, I couldn't hear you." Slowly she started to twist her hand

"No!" John screamed in pain

"How right you are." Marie twisted her hand quickly thrusting John into more pain then he had ever been in his life. Marie laughed and let go, Then unhandcuffed him. She turned him over and rehandcuffed him to the bed.

"now, time to spank my bad little slave" Marie started off soft, with small spankings that didnt hurt all too much at all. It didn't matter, John's balls had never hurt nearly this much before. Pretty soon she was spanking as hard as possible. She spanked and spanked until his ass was bright red, and kept spanking still. She didn't stop her abuse until she didn't have the energy to spank anymore."

John was practically crying in pain. Wimpering, he said "I'm sorry master."

Marie unhandcuffed him, turned him over, looked him straight in the eye and said "you should be."

John knew not to fuck with her ever again. This girl was serious. He had to do what she said or there will be consequences. John never wanted to feel this much pain again. He looked at the clock. It was six thirty. He realized that he told his mom he'd be home at seven.

"Master, I am supposed to be home in half an hour. You live about ten minutes from me. I should leave soon."

"You aren't leaving tonight bitch. I'm not going to be through with you."

"But master, I told my parents i would be home."

"make something up."

"i cant make a believable lie that fast."

"MAKE SOMETHING UP"

"Yes master..."

John managed to convince his parents to let him stay the night. They thought he was sleeping at his friend max's house. Once he hung up his phone, Marie came behind him and pressed her naked body against his.

"Time for us to get dressed. Well, me anyway, you'll be naked until tomorrow."

Marie went through her drawers and pulled out a lacy pink thong and matching lacy bra. Then she pulled out a large Black shirt and put it on. It looked as if thats what she normally slept in, since the shirt went just below her ass, covering her up completely.

"Now bitch, I'm hungry. Go make me a dinner, and it better be good. And while I eat, you'll be eating me out. In fact, for most of tonight you'll be eating me out. We are gonna make sure you get damn good at that before I start selling your body to my friends."
daredaredare is offline   Reply With Quote