View Single Post
Old 02-17-2019, 10:09 PM   #23
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Default What you asked for!

I picked out few that line up with your likes. Hope its a good start I'll post some more later.

Park Clothing Ditch

This one is intended for late night fun but I dare you to go during the day. Go to a park in your car. Leave your car unlocked and go find some place to drop off a key to your car and a different location for the cuffs, on opposite ends. Now walk back to your car undress completely and place all your clothes in the car, throw on your heels,put in your vibe on high, butt plug, nipple clamps and write all the naughty words you want. Now slam close the car door so it locks. And cuff yourself. Now get your keys to go home. If you don't have a car I'll change this up.

Presentation Day:
This is a humiliating start. Create a powerpoint presentation about the school slut(yourself). Your pussy,clit, ass, breasts, mouth , how you've been a slut the around school, make it detailed include lots of pictures. After it is complete go present somewhere at school. Maybe a classroom you use frequently or the one with biggest screen. Strip naked and give your presentation. Invite some classmates to attend or if thats too much just pretend all your classmates are watching. Don't forget to provide live examples. How wet your pussy gets how much you can fit in your ass, how you like to have your holes filled. How you use all your toys. How you masturbate,edge and cum, etc. But treat it like a real presentation. Project your voice and be professional. Bonus fun: Make a single page handout about the school slut for the presentation. (Optional Record the presentation). For those who do come to see the presentation make sure the provide feedback on how you can improve for next time.

Simple Humiliation: Waiting Game

I think someone suggested something very similar to this already but this dare is easy and you should do it a few times to see how it goes. It’s also really good slut training. You can do this in any clothing but probably best if you grab a long coat. Set out for a bathroom. This is a waiting game. You’re going to pick the sluttiest pose you can think of and stay in this pose naked while touching yourself until someone walks in. If they leave immediately then you can leave. If they stay then you must continue playing with yourself until you edge, if you want to cum then ask them for permission. You’re goal is to be in such a humiliating position that someone leaves immediately. Do it at least once in the guys restroom and once in the girls.

Movie Time
Dress up in some heels and a long coat nothing under neath,buttoned up. Also take your biggest dildo,butt-plug, and blindfold if you have it. Putting the plug in before you leave drive to your local movie theater and buy a ticket for a movie(more popular = more people). Hopefully they don't have assigned seats. Roll a dice before, If (Odd) show up 15mins before the movie, (Even) 10 minutes after. Once inside the theater before you find your seat undo all the buttons to your coat and go sit wherever you like. Sit down and start edging until the movie starts.When the light go dim or earlier if you want lose the coat; toss it as far as you dare, in another row even. Now the fun can start. Take a few minutes to realize what you're doing. For the rest of the movie you should be teasing your pussy and trying to edge.

If you want to cum you have to edge twice and get risky doing one of these below.

-Standing up
-Legs up on seat
-On the stairs
-In row with someone
- Directly behind someone

If you want to cum the same way twice your eyes should be closed and the 3rd time with a blindfold. After the 3rd move on to another way. Just make sure to edge twice between cumming. Finally if you're daring cum once more standing or on the stairs during the credits. Then grab you're coat and leave with everyone else. Try to cum at least 10 times.

I'll post a few harder ones later, hopefully these are good for now.