View Single Post
Old 10-21-2017, 08:15 PM   #72
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirStephen76 View Post
Attach some string to a pair of binder clips. Find somewhere to secure them such that when you're on tiptoes, once attached to your nipples they'll pull your nipples and tits as much as you can stand.

Now, get a wooden spoon and put the clips on. Alternate hard smacks to each tit every 5 seconds until you can pull the clips off without touching them (and if however you secured the string comes loose, start again).

Count the smacks until you can get the clips off.
Good idea but since I knew this would hurt a lot more the longer i kept them on I smacked really hard each time and got my left nipple free on the third hit and the right free on number 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsterG View Post
put 6 clothes pins on each breast, and 4 binder clips on your nipples, if 4 do not work, then 2 binder clips per nipple
My nipples cant fit 2 binder clips. I put on the clothespins but my nipples arent big enough for 2 let alone 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man12345 View Post
Get ready to cry. Slather tons of toothpaste on each nipple. Then squeeze each as hard as you can for five minutes per one. Then Put one clothespin on the very tip of each nipple, right where it hurts the most. Wait five minutes. Now put as many clothespins as you have or are possible to fit on each tit. Wait another five minutes and let the pain settle in. Now, here comes the fun part: lay down on the floor on your frontside. My email is [email protected], for when you need to send the pic. Have fun!
Toothepaste doesnt burn as some people say. A clothespin on the end of my nipple is the only way I wear them. Every girl that grabs a lot of skin with a clamp is just weak. Laying on my front was weird. It kinda hurt and the clamps started to fall off as my body weight pushed them to the sides. Good dare but was no worse than a regular clothespin zipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_for_u View Post
Make two chopsticks. But one on each nipple turn 90 degrees and tie the tougher so your nipples stay twisted. Now add cloths pins in rows of five. If you have enough to do 20 on each tit perfect. Now grab a ruler and hit your tits 10 times. After 10 hits remove one row of cloths pins from each tit repeat tell no more cloths pins are left on your tits. Untie nippes put for cloths pins on each nipple and do ten push ups. Make sure your tits touch the floor. Hope you enjoy the experience
I couldnt quite fit 20 but i got 4 rows of 4 on each plus the chopsticks. Chopsticks is probably the most painful thing ive done. I had some small rubberbands that i tightened way to tight and it made it burn. The push ups was interesting. Kinda relaxing. The feeling of my sensitive nipples on the cold floor

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no perma damage, illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
happybunny101 is offline   Reply With Quote