View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011, 11:24 AM   #27
Avelyn

i rolled a 4 and a 2,

so i orded pizza.
one with 4 kind of cheese, but thats just side information XD
I undressed and sat down at my bench. I was so nervous! Really i redressed 3 times, thinking i couldn't do it, but i also undressed each time. 45 minutes went by and they have said to my it would take 30 minutes. Each minute i started to look happier cause i thought the pizzaguy wouldnt come. but 10 minutes later my phone ringed. ( i life in a appartment so i answer the phone from downstairs to open the door) it was indeed the pizza guy and i opened the door for him. My heartbeat was so hard at that moment!

i know it would take another minute for him to arrived at my appartment but i decided to already open my appartment door. I look arround the halway and luckily i saw nobody there. About 1 minute later ( i felt like 10!) the elevator arrived and the pizzaguy stepped out! at first i hide behind my door but i thought i had no choice now so i opened the door completly.

There i was, completly naked in my doorway. The pizzaguy saw me immdealty and his mouth felt open. Really, it looked kinda silly :P He was standing halfway between my door and the elevator but he didnt moved any closer. So i stepped at him, tooked the pizzabox out of his hand en give him 10 Euro. ( the pizza was 6) 'Its okay' i said higher then i normally do. Then i walked back inside and closed the door. My heartbeat was so hard! wow! i said down behind the door and sat there for 15 minutes. Then i had the nerves the look if he was gone. He was. After that i started my pizza, who was still warm. I was one of the best pizza's i have ever had!

Xxx

Xxx

Last edited by Avelyn; 10-23-2011 at 11:26 AM.
Avelyn is offline   Reply With Quote