View Single Post
Old 10-19-2023, 02:09 PM   #5
DommeBella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ottawa_dumbest_slut View Post
Yes. I have elastics, dildo, bristled brush, rope, weighted clamps.
Ok. Because you didn't list your toys straight away I'm gonna use the thing you don't want to do against you.

So first of all you'll undress and get down on your knees on the hard floor. Spank and pinch your nipples hard for 5 minutes till they are red and sensitive. Now put your weighted clamps on your nipples, lean towards the floor (but don't let clamps touch the ground) and spank your ass with a brush for 10 minutes. Stand up and pull on the clamps till your nipples can't take the stretch anymore. Now pull harder (you didn't think I'd just let you off, did you?). You are not allowed to remove clamps unless you can pull them off without opening them (feel free to try).

Now squat with your knees wide open (ideally in front of the mirror). Lick that dildo because that's all the lube you are getting. I want you to put that dildo up your slutty ass without prepping it, nice and deep. Fuck yourself in the ass with that dildo for 5 minutes. You must look in the mirror while doing that and call yourself a worthless slut who deserves to be punished hard. After 5 minutes leave that dildo in the ass like a buttplug.

Let's give some attention to that greedy cunt now. Lay down on your back, legs wide open, dildo still in your asshole (if you push it out you'll get extra punishment). Stretch your pussy lips to the sides so the clit is exposed. Now grab some toothpaste and rub it on your clit (make sure to get under the hood). Rub your clit fast for 15 minutes, you are not allowed to cum. Reapply toothpaste every 5 minutes and rub even harder after every application. Now your clit should be swollen and burning quite a bit. Grab an elastic and give yourself 50 hits on your clit. Reapply toothpaste. Now take out that dildo out of your ass and lick it clean. Use toothpaste as lube and fuck yourself for 20 minutes in your greedy wet cunt. If you get close to cumming you may stop and give yourself 20 slaps on your pussy with a brush (bristle side).

Since you are such an attention whore I want you to offer your pics to everyone who interacts with you here or on kik for the next week. I'd like a full report on this thread.

Enjoy 😈

Likes: forced orgasms, post orgasm torture, anal, edging, short term orgasm denial, bondage, humiliation

Dislikes: double penetration, toothpaste (both are likes for other subs), bladder control

Limits: family, friends, pics, videos, legal, blood, poo

Toys: anal plugs (small, medium, large), clit pump, nipple pumps, magic wand, rigid dildos (8 inch, 10 inch, 12 inch), g spot rabbit, pussy clamps
DommeBella is offline   Reply With Quote