Thread: Non-Fiction: My Slave and Me
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2017, 07:20 PM   #191
Master Rayne

Location: I'm Canadian. If you have a problem with that, GET LOST!

Here we go.

As you know my slaves, my pet and I were on a trip in Ottawa. The first few days were entertaining and as promised, Katt guided us to some interesting places.

Four days after our arrival in Ottawa, we decided to go to Canada Wonderland, then the Niagara falls. We took the boat and let me tell you: the falls arent a quiet place to be. Not a dry one either. I would have installed wipers on my glasses if I could have.

The days were sunny and warm, the nights were hot and full of sex. Katt had her first anal fist fuck in an hotel room in Toronto and though it was painful for her, she submitted to this treatment willingly. While I was pumping her ass with my fist, Tira was busy sucking my hard cock while Sophitia slapped intensely Katt's enormous breasts. To make sure my puppet wouldn't try to push any of us away, I handcuffed her with her hands behind her head.

Tira acted like a bad puppy though because although I told her my jizz was destined to be shot in Katt's ass, she kept my dick in her mouth and she swallowed every last drop of my cum.

For her punishment, once she was done cleaning my boner, I dragged her by her collar to the closet where I shut her in, placing a chain in front of the door, preventing her from getting out.

Katt thought I was done with her... big mistake.
I ordered Sophitia to make me hard again and one she fulfilled her task, I rammed my cock in Katt's pussy. No sweetness from me. Katt whipered, bit the pillow to muffle her screams, but I didnt give her a chance. It took me over twenty minutes of hard fuck until I came again. This time, Sophitia was ready to spread Katt's ass wide open to allow me to spew all my hot sticky cum in my slave's ass.

Then I ordered Sophitia to slip her fist into Katt's ass, which she did immediately.

-NO MORE! NO MORE PLEASE MASTER!! Katt begged, turning her face towards me. IT HURTS!! IT HURTS SO BAD!

-You should say it hurts so good, bitch, I replied. Besides, if you want to stop, you know what to say.

She was visibly torn: her face said she wanted to stop, as pain was all over her face, but her posture said otherwise. Her eyes widened as Sophitia pushed her fist further in, up until she had half her forearm in.

-CODEREDCODEREDCODERED!!!! yelled Katt at a fast pace.

Sophitia stopped immediately and carefully pulled out her hand out of Katt's ass. Aside from a few blood smears, there was nothing, but I didn't like blood. Katt fell flat on the mattress, out of breath, and for a minute, I thought she had fainted. Fortunately, she didn't. She was only exhausted.

I took off her handcuffs and I told Sophitia to help her up and to clean her.

As Sophitia took care of Katt, I heard Tira whimpering in the closet, scratching on the door. I opened the door to let her out and she pitifully licked my face to beg for forgiveness. Taking her again by the collar, I took her to the other end of the room and tied her to the bed rails with her leash.

She slept on the floor without her teddies nor her pillow.

Katt and Sophitia came back and I took Katt in my bed, while Sophitia slept alone in the other bed. Katt cuddled against me and I could feel her huge soft breast pressing against my body. I gave her a long french kiss then we fell to sleep.

The rest of the vacation went easily, and we got a lot of great memories. As all good things must come to an end, we had obviously to come back. After our last stop to fuel and eat, my girls decided to strip naked and remain this way for the remainder of the trip. I dont think many people noticed, but I think at least one couldn't help but to see that Tira was naked... since she showed him her bosoms...

Sophitia and Katt are my slaves.
Tira is our pet.

They only live, breath and exist for me.
everything else is emptiness.

NEVER send them messages stating you want to own them! If you do, you're in for trouble! I mean it. Seriously. They are mine. No Kidding.

Allowed: I dom my slaves and my pet in any ways I see fit.

Forbidden: Scat, piss, blood, illegal, zoophilia, public, extreme, interracial.
Master Rayne is offline   Reply With Quote