View Single Post
Old 03-05-2024, 06:21 PM   #1
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

Default Returning to Public Dares 27/F

We meet again!

It has been a long time since I've been here, and I want to say how much I have missed this website. I plan to dip my toes back into exhibitionism and public masturbation with some exposure dares.

I have moved to a new place so I will provide some detail about it. I now live on the first floor of a block of flats (an apartment building) which overlooks a semi-busy street (I live near a shopping district so there are usually some people at work hours, but it is less busy at night).

- There is a living room /open plan kitchen which faces the main street via a large window, and extends to the rear to face the opposing side street.
- an smaller adjacent room used as a storage area with a window facing the main street only.
- at the rear is my bedroom, adjacent to the kitchen area with a medium sized window facing the side street which is much quieter. It overlooks a small garden space for tenants.
- the stairwell, each floor is separated by two sets of stairs with a small landing in the middle.
- garden area. Only accessible through the front door and walking around the building. There is a bench and a drying rack for clothes. The fencing is 6 feet high
- the front door is completely exposed to the street, but there is three feet of.space reserved for tenants to walking to the garden area.

This thread is only for my flat now, if things go well I may expand into some other fun places! I want to start simple, matbe with some clothing dares. I like the risk of public (I mention the windows for a REASON!). Also, the dares do not have to include me always being present. Dares can invole how to hang my clothes in the garden, certain food items to keep in my fridge, etc. Of course try not to get me arrested, but some level of risk is welcome. I currently live with two men in this flat, but I don't want to include them actively in any dares, other than the risk of being caught by them (they have both confessed that I am sexy, so I don't want to believe I will offend them!).

I hope this is enough info for now, any questions please ask.

Deb x
My Kinktalk:
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/member.php?u=36865
Debble is offline   Reply With Quote