View Single Post
Old 04-19-2018, 08:43 PM   #1
Curiousslut

Female 22 F Slutty weekend bucket list

4-24 edit (I leave in 2 days. I want to add one hookup dice dare, hooker allyway thing, roulette or something similar. I also just found out they have gloryholes in nyc but I might need some slut encouragement for that one haha.)

Hi, 22 fit female. I am from a small town, not much experience, I am visiting NYC next weekend. I am looking to be a little naughty, slutty, and daring. I will be sightseeing during the day and staying in a hotel at night. Thanks to everyone help I decided to do 3 dares per day, with one private dare, one public or risk of getting exposed, and one hookup dare. If you have ideas please post them I can change them. I am also thinking about adding a punishment for failure? I am going to write a report every day as well.

Limits: no buttplugs or long term vibes, nothing very risky as I don't want to get caught or involve like a friendly family just enjoying their day. I don't want to get in trouble. No Chasity lol! No posting any face or identifing pictures.

Dare requests -
I would like something to do with a scary new york alley. It is a fantasy of mine.
I would like something to do with a guys cum if I can find a guy.
Anything you would like I'll consider it, thanks.

-----My list so far-----

Thursday 4/26
Private Dare - Naked in hotel room at all times
Public Dare - Order room service naked!
Slutty Dare - ???

Friday 4/27
Private Dare - Using the bathroom I must hover and be naked.
Public Dare - I must get dressed and naked before entering my hotel room (in the hallway).
Slutty Dare - Go to the hotel bar. Say yes to any man who wants sex.

Saturday 4/28
Private Dare - Go commando. No panties.
Public Dare - Visit the Museum of Sex and embarrass myself probably. Comment loudly.
Slutty Dare - ???

Sunday 4/29
Private Dare - Finger myself naked in front of the window with the lights on.
Public Dare - Walk around with a visible wedgie
Slutty Dare - ???

Monday 4/30
- I won't have much time monday, maybe one small dare before heading to the airport???

Last edited by Curiousslut; 04-24-2018 at 12:24 AM.
Curiousslut is offline   Reply With Quote