Thread: Fiction: The Apartment
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2023, 02:22 AM   #21
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

Default The Apartment - Chapter Fifteen

The Apartment

Chapter Fifteen

“The next name out of the hat is… Jess”.

Frank sighs loudly, rolls his eyes and slumps back into the sofa at not having his name called out.

“Frank, your name will get called out eventually”, Bethany said trying to calm his obvious frustration.

Jess looked over at Aimee and Ethan, their moans filling the apartment. “Well those two have had enough pleasure, I think it’s time they focused on us”.

Everyone agreed and discussed the terms.

Whilst Aimee could hear the conversation taking place, she had other things to concentrate on, like trying not to cum. Ethan’s breathing, his tongue flicking and mouth movements had been teasing her wet, needy pussy for over twenty minutes. His small cock, which was still rock hard and nestled at the back of her throat continually leaked. Aimee tried to use her tongue to shift the taste, but of course this led to more moans and grunting from Ethan against her pussy which in turn led to more groaning against the cock. Her pussy was soaking, she could feel the wetness escape over the naked boy’s face. She ached and desperately needed release. Jess and Bethany approached the pair and untied not long after Aimee thought the anguish would never end.

“Both of you, on your knees, spread apart, hands on your head”, Bethany said, directing her demands at the two naked slaves in the centre of the living area.

Aimee had a good idea of what was expected of them next, but her attention was drawn to Bethany’s phone which was currently perched next to Bethany’s side on the sofa. She looked down at Ethan, who was beside her sporting the same pose. His cock was still rock hard, pointing up in the air proudly, his tight smooth balls and full shaft soaking, covered in Aimee’s saliva.

“Okay you two, you are going to use your mouths to please us, one after another”, Jess said, looking into the eyes of the naked pair in front of her. “You can pick who you want, but it won’t be over until we have all enjoyed an orgasm, comprende?”.

They both look at Jess. “Yes Sister Jess”, confirms Aimee. Ethan just nodded his head, his hard cock bouncing as he held out his tongue like the obedient puppy he was.

“Well we haven’t got all day”, bemoans Frank.

Geez, this is so humiliating”, Aimee thinks to herself as she decides who to serve first. “I really hate licking girls, but sucking a cock in front of everyone?” Aimee does the maths, assuming Ethan will be thinking the same as her but in reverse. “There is absolutely no way I am sucking Frank's cock”. Aimee baulks at the idea, sending a shiver down her spine.

Ethan immediately crawls over to his owner Jess, kneels between her legs before she pulls aside her panties under her dress allowing his mouth to connect over her pussy.

Smart”, thinks Aimee as she moves over to Bethany, realising she would probably be in trouble had she decided not to serve her flatmate first.

“Urgh, fucking rug muncher. Cunt licking dyke”, Frank expressing his annoyance at Aimee’s choice.

“Now, now, Frank”, Daniel responds.

Bethany slips her thong to one side in similar fashion before Aimee vigorously laps at her owner's folds.

“There’s a good slut”, Bethany praised Aimee, assumingly for choosing to serve her first. “Yeah that was definitely the right move”, Aimee concludes as she flicks her tongue across Bethany’s clit.

Jess’ pleasurable moans don’t last too long and she is already on the verge of climax. “Damn”, thinks Aimee, “that boy is well trained”. She speeds up her tongue, her hand on the phone next to Bethany’s thigh. “No, it’s too obvious, someone will see if I try to palm it".

Aimee senses Ethan moving away from Jess and onto Molly. “Urgh, I am fucked. Molly has already been edging this morning, she won’t take long either”. Aimee feels Bethany’s thighs grip her head as she grinds and finishes, breathing heavily. “Such a good slut”.

Aimee immediately has her next target in mind, Gabe. She walks over to him, smiling nervously and knelt down between his legs. “Fuck”, she thinks to herself as she pulls down the zipper on his chinos and slips her hand inside. “This is so fucking slutty, but I need to beat Ethan to Daniel. There is no way I am sucking Frank”, Aimee tells herself as she pulls out Gabe’s cock, barely registering it, before closing her eyes and taking it in her mouth. It felt much larger than Ethan’s cock, both in length and girth. It felt like it was circumcised too and already wet and salty. To Aimee’s surprise, after only a few head bobs she felt Gabe pull down on her head, his tip pressed to the back of her mouth. Aimee sputters and chokes as Gabe empties his premature load into Aimee’s tight throat. She swallows and pulls away catching her breath. She has no time for pleasantries as she hears the climatic sounds of Molly. The race to Daniel was on.

Both Ethan and Aimee edge their way to Daniel, who is sat ready, with his trousers and boxers already round his ankles. His impressive hard cock waiting for a mouth. “Shit”, thinks Aimee, “no wonder Molly is always so happy, that thing has got to be at least nine inches”.

Aimee makes eye contact with Ethan, acknowledging to one another they both have the same target in mind. Ethan edges towards Daniel. He is closer and will get there first.

They both pause and look at each other. “Please don’t make me suck Frank”, Aimee thinks as she pleads with her eyes to the naked boy. Ethan closes his eyes slowly and bows his head before changing direction.

Oh my god, thank you so fucking much”, Aimee says to herself as she sees the Ethan move out of the way, giving her a clear path to Daniel and no longer has to contemplate the nightmare of serving frank.

Aimee graciously takes Daniel’s huge cock into her mouth. He’s so gentle with her, not forcing her down, just letting her go at her own pace.

“Don’t enjoy yourself too much Daddy, save some for me”, Molly mutters across the room, in a jealous tone.

Aimee is so thankful she didn’t have to serve frank. She ignores the thought that everyone is watching her, appreciating things could have been so much worse. Aimee runs her tongue down the thick length, flicking her tongue against Daniels big smooth balls before licking all the way up and devouring the shaft in gratitude. She can hear some fumbling and whining noises behind her but focuses on the job in hand. Daniel's breathing increases, his thigh muscles tense slightly before a loud audible grunt leaves his lips and Aimee feels her mouth filling with his warm, forceful cum.

Daniel presses himself back in the chair, catching his breath before looking at Aimee, who has just finished swallowing the huge load.

“You’re a great little cocksucker”, Daniel says playfully, smiling at Aimee.

Aimee feels flushed and smiles back before looking away, embarrassed. “Um, thank you, Sir”.

More noises can be heard from behind and she turns around. “Oh shit, poor Ethan”, she thinks as Frank is stood up, jeans around his ankles, hands round the back of the blonde haired boys head as he forcibly face fucks the paralysed boy.

“Eat it, you little shit”, Frank blurts out as he thrusts himself into the boy’s mouth. Ethan has no choice but to take the aggressive face pounding, his erection gone.

Aimee can’t help it, her mind is taken back to when Molly was using the strap-on in her mouth. Ethan’s gasping for air and gagging noises bought it all back. Aimee felt terrible and could see that things were escalating. She had to get Bethany’s phone.

Ethan fell to the floor with a thud. Jess goes over to check him over.

“Jesus christ, Frank”, exclaimed Daniel, “you nearly killed the poor boy”.

“Well the little fucker chose me, when it was clearly that slut who should have been enjoying my cock”.

Aimee shuddered. She knew it was true. It should have been her lying on the floor now recovering. She doubted Bethany would be taking as much care of her as Jess was over Ethan.

“Where are you going, slut”, asked Bethany as she made her way to the bathroom.

“I, um, I was just going to pee, Miss”.

“Okay”, said Bethany. “I just like knowing where you are”,

Urgh”, thinks Aimee, how am I ever going to get her phone, her eyes are always on me like a hawk.

“Wait, slut”, said Molly. Don’t pee yet, I think you should cool the puppy down.

Huh”, thinks Aimee. “What the hell does she mean?”. She looks at Molly with a blank expression.

“I want you to pee on the puppy, I know he’ll love that”. Molly almost starts blushing as if she has had prior experience.

No fucking way!” Aimee shouts inside her head, looking over to Bethany to step in and stop this madness. Bethany just smiles.

“It’s not your turn to tell them what to do”, moans Frank. “I haven’t had my go yet”.

“After what you did, I’d say you have nothing to complain about”, responds Jess, pulling Ethan to his feet. “I have a better idea though. My puppy doesn’t like the taste in his mouth. She turns to Frank shrugging her shoulders, “sorry”. She looks back at Aimee, “the slut will pee in my puppy’s mouth, it's the least she can do”.

Aimee stands like a statue, frozen at what is being said. She looks at Bethany again, pleading with her eyes to do something. Bethany lifts up her phone to signify Aimee has no choice.

Ethan kneels in the shower, his rock hard cock returns, sticking up in the air. His head focuses upwards and his mouth opens wide as Aimee unwillingly hovers her pussy over his lips. “Urgh this is fucking disgusting”, she tells herself.

“Puppy, you’ll start stroking when it starts”, Jess commanded. “But don’t you dare cum”.

Aimee had become desensitised to peeing with an audience. Trained to apathetically turn on like a tap. Her flatmate pervertedly watched her regularly. This felt a little more intense. Six pairs of eyes focused, expecting, waiting. As before, Aimee closed her eyes, imagining she was alone and the stream started. She didn’t want to look to see if her aim was correct or to witness the naked boy underneath her taking it into his mouth as he beat away at his little cock. She wanted it to be over quickly and the distraction could cause her to stop.

As the last drops dribbled out, she did look down. His mouth, now a full reservoir of her liquid, his face covered and his body splashed. She watched as he stopped jerking, closed his mouth, gulped the remainder before pushing his mouth to her pussy and licking it clean.

Normally, the touch of a tongue on her pussy would give Aimee pleasure, but not this time. She assumed it was part of his training and allowed his tongue to run over her folds detached like it was a clinical procedure at the doctors. She stepped away from the boy, wishing this would all be over. Ethan pants loudly to get attention, pointing to his softening cock with urgency, looking over to Jess.

“Aww does the puppy need to pee?”

Ethan nods, tongue out, smiling.

“Well fairs, fair”, pipes up Frank.

“I agree”, says Molly. “The slut should drink”.

No way, I’m not doing that”, thinks Aimee, looking over at Bethany. Not with pleading eyes this time but with "I’m fucking done if you make me” eyes.

Bethany pauses and takes a few moments. “Hmm, I haven’t trained my slut with pee-play yet. I think drinking it may be a step too far. I doubt she will keep it down anyway”.

Aimee looked at Bethany with such relief, before her heart sank at her flatmate's next words.

“However, she has to learn so she can learn now… The puppy can pee on her. Get in the shower, slut”.

“Woohoo” cried Molly excitedly.

Aimee stood still, naked in front of them all. Every fibre in her body planted her like an immovable tree rooted to the ground.

“Well come on slut, get in”, Molly hissed.

Aimee curled her lip as Bethany held up her phone, scrolling through the plethora of pictures and video clips she had. The depraved acts Aimee had been forced to perform since living at the apartment were enough to motivate Aimee to walk towards the shower.

“You’ll have to lay down, slut”, Jess said. “My boy pees like a dog so you’ll have to be at ground level”.

Aimee made “I hate you eyes” at Bethany as she lay in the shower. She can feel the wetness from her own pee underneath her before seeing Ethan’s leg cock up. His tight balls hung just above her face and his tight hole in view. Aimee closed her eyes and heard the cheering chants of “good boy” and “well done” as the warm stream hit her breasts and tummy. She could feel the fluid running over her body, down between her legs and pooling around her. It wasn’t a strong pressure. She expected a heavier force, but it seemed to stream like that of a little boy. Much like her own, she could taste the smell as the warm flow steamed in the cool temperature. Then it was over.

“Let’s pick a name”, cried Molly, obviously excited at the activities over the past few minutes.

Bethany agreed, told Aimee not to move before she disappeared and came back to tell everyone that Molly was the next name.

“Yes!” Shrieked Molly while Frank sighed and started to walk out of the room.

“Hey, don’t be too grumpy, old man, I think you’ll like my task.

Aimee laid in the shower awaiting to hear what Molly’s idea was. Ethan had been dried and Jess had taken him to Bethany’s bathroom to shower.

“Frank, I want you to pee on the slut”.

Aimee’s eyes widened in distress. “No, no, no”, she repeated to herself, shaking her head. Bethany looked at her nodding. Aimee wanted to get up, but her body wouldn’t let her move. She stayed still as she drowned out the discussion going on in the room before seeing one of Frank's boots step over her. She looked up. He held his small wrinkled cock in his hand through the buttons in his jeans. The torrent spurted out, hitting Aimee’s breasts and face. She retched at the smell almost vomiting. He covered Aimee from head to toe, before stepping out laughing and the guests left.

“Good slut”, Bethany said as she crouched down to Aimee who was looking away towards the wall. “Now get showered, you stink”.

After laying still for a while, Aimee found the strength to move. Tears streamed down her face. She showered using ten times the amount of product she would normally. She scrubbed her skin until it was raw. She dried herself not looking in the mirror and moped into the living area.

The guests were all in Bethany’s room. The door was open. They had their backs to the door crowding Bethany’s bed. She could make out Molly kneeling up on the bed fucking something. Fucking someone. “Poor Ethan”, she thought to herself as she heard his cries amongst the whooping from the guests and Frank's “go harder” shouts.

She made her way to her chair in the living area, noticing several phones on the coffee table. She paused. “Wait, there's Bethany’s phone”.

She picked up pace. Breathing heavy. Heart pounding. She grabbed the phone. Put in the “S” code. The phone unlocked. She was in.

She selected the snap symbol. Discovered the collection of photos and videos saved. She selected them all. She hit delete. Clicked on the recently deleted section. It asked for the passcode. She put “S” once more. Access granted. She highlighted each one. She hit delete all.

Aimee chucked the phone on the coffee table, shaking and breathing rapidly. She couldn’t believe she had done it, It was over. The relief consumed her. She wasn’t going to spend another minute in this hell hole and headed to her bedroom.

“Where are you going, slut?” Bethany yelled across the room.

“I’m leaving”.

“What do you mean, you can’t just leave”.

“Yes I fucking can, psyco”.

“What the fuck did you just say?”

Aimee looked at Bethany square in the eyes. “I said you. Are. A. Fucking. Psycopath”.

Bethany stood looking shocked.

Aimee stared back, also shocked at what had come out of her mouth.

“You little bitch”. Bethany grabbed Aimee by her wet hair dragging her to the sofa.

Aimee flopped down trying to get her balance.

Bethany picked up her phone and started looking through. “Who the fuck do you think you are talking to me like that? What makes you think you can ever leave, I own you”.

Aimee stood up and started to walk away again only to be pulled back down by her hair.

“Don’t you fucking move”, Bethany ordered as she scrolled her screen, her face increasingly scarlet.

Aimee looked at Bethany, waiting for the reaction when her flatmate realised she no longer had any blackmail on her.

“Oh, you think you’re a clever bitch, huh?” Bethany said menacingly before switching her focus and screaming out Frank’s name.

Aimee flinched at the screech.

“Frank!”, she screamed again, “get in here”.

Frank’s footsteps stamped across the space, his substantial shape shadowing over the scared, shaking girl.

“Hold this little bitch here until I get back”.

Frank thrust his hands on Aimee’s shoulders, securing her to the sofa as she struggled to escape.

“Oh dear silly slut. It seems someone has caused displeasure in your Mistress?” Frank began to stroke and twist Aimee’s nipples as he chortled in his capacity as prison master.

Aimee tried to smack his hands away, keeping her eyes closed in disgust at the vile old creep. Her stomach turned, he was repulsive. He made her flesh crawl.

Bethany returned a few moments later plugging her laptop into the TV and played a video on repeat;

Breathy sounds: …”My, body and, holes, are yours, to do, whatever you want with, I am your, slave”.

Aimee looked around, still being pinned down realising it was the video of her from the second night in the apartment.

“You stupid fucking slut, not so clever now are you?” Bethany screams into Aimee’s face. “Did you really think I was naive enough not to keep back-ups? I have back-ups. I have back-ups of back-ups. Listen to the words, slut; You. Are. My. Slave”.

Aimee’s blood drained from her face. She stopped fighting against Frank. Tears developed in her eyes as she realised there was nothing she could do.

Bethany’s attention moved back to her phone before speaking. “Hmm, Frank, you know that thing I said I wouldn’t let you do to my slut?”.

“Yes”, responded the scratchy voice.

“Well I’ve just changed my mind. You can fuck her all you like”.

“Nooooo”, Aimee cried, wide eyed, shaking and curling up.

Bethany crouched by Aimee, showing her phone screen, scrolling through some of the material she transferred back to her phone.

“Stop, I don’t want to see them”, Aimee sobbed.

“Look at the top you stupid bitch”.

Aimee looked at the top of the screen, it was her boss’ name. The photo’s and media were attached to a message that read. “Your slutty graduate”.

“Nooo, please, noooo, god no”, Aimee pleaded as she cried and shook her head.

“Too late, sent”. Bethany said emotionlessly.

Frank had pulled down his jeans, revealing his ancient, twisted, crusty, stiffend, unshaven shaft as he restrained the naked girl with his force on her shoulders.

Aimee screamed for help as hard as she could, wriggling and fighting with everything she could to make it as difficult as possible.

“Be still slut”, Frank said strictly as he struggled to pacify the cyclone of unstable thrashing limbs.

Aimee closed her eyes, as she cried, turning her face in disgust. She had nothing else to give, nothing more to fight with. She couldn’t believe this was happening to her, in her own home.

As her body begins to ache and tire, she feels the force of Frank's weight being lifted from her.

“Get the fuck off her”.

Aimee opened her eyes looking up. It was Gabe.

Aimee threw herself off the sofa and scrambled to her room as dissension ensued behind her. She found Ethan’s clothes at the side of her bed. They didn’t fit but they would get her out without further humiliation. She grabbed her phone, keys and made her way out of her room.

“It’s gone too far”, Gabe was yelling at Bethany and Frank. Daniel had also turned up and was in agreement with Gabe before turning to Aimee.

“Hey, I’ve just found out what happened, are you okay?”.

Aimee stared blankly at him and walked over to Bethany.

“Bitch!” Aimee screamed in her flatmate’s face before slapping her as hard as she could across her cheek.

Aimee marched across the living area, ignoring everyone in the room, leaving them to argue amongst themselves. She opened the front door and out into her new life. Her life had to be different now, Bethany had exposed her. She couldn’t go back to her job, not after her boss had seen the pictures and video clips. She wouldn’t be able to look him in the eye. No reason to be here anymore. She had no voice in the back of her head telling her this might not be the right thing to do. No weighing up options and choosing the lesser evil. For the first time in weeks she had clarity. She left with almost nothing, but she had everything. She was free again. She hoped that would be her last time in the apartment.

-END-

Last edited by DeepInnerFreak; 06-18-2023 at 02:49 AM.
DeepInnerFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DeepInnerFreak for this post: