View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 03:33 PM   #4
Hb_harp

This profile represents a couple. Me and my wife. I’m a bit more extreme, my wife is a bit shy. We both love games and while everyone is sleeping (it’s late here and I’m working) I (male) decided to try this dare.

My experience, it’s a bit gross I think.

I used 3 banana’s (We didn’t had any more). I used 3 Norgalax (10g) tubes, I took one Libresse invisible Normal Wing (4 drops of 6 max) pad from my wife. I used one Tena Maxi diaper. We have diaper’s because we sometimes play with these.

I followed the directions. The six halves were covered with two tubes of the Norgalax (it’s creamy liquid, so it was easy to do). I laid on the ground on a Tena Underpad bed protection. I inserted one tube of Norgalax in the rectum. I inserted one half of a banana, and as you said, it smashed, but I managed to get most inside. The other 5 went easy. I wish I had 2 more. I pushed the Libresse pad (covered with laxative) inside just after the sphincter and put the diaper on and waited with a full feeling.

After 5 minutes I felt the first cramps and the strong need to release myself. I waited. After 10 minutes some liquid came and the cramps were heavier. A few times I felt I needed to release myself, but when I relaxed the muscles, nothing happened, only some liquid. I did not push. After another 10 minutes I felt the cramps were getting less and decided I needed to empty me. I pushed a bit, but nothing happened. Some stronger efforts and it felt it all came outside, but it did not and is slipped back again. With my finger (I opened the diaper a bit), I felt an open sphincter, and the pad clogging the entrance. I put the diaper on again and after 5 minutes waiting I strained myself with some force and within a second the diaper was completely filled with banana’s. The cleaning was easy.

I loved the dare. It’s safe and it works. I didn’t felt the distress you described, maybe when I used one more banana and another Norgalax, … I don’t know.

Good Dare.

Last edited by Hb_harp; 08-05-2010 at 01:50 AM. Reason: typo
Hb_harp is offline   Reply With Quote