Thread: Fiction: The Luxurious
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2015, 09:01 AM   #38
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...

Jackpot, I say to myself inwardly. First, they touch - then, they taste - finally, they fuck. I'm so close now. Can't afford to mess this up!

I wait. I let Hala do all the work. Her hands are clumsy around and on my erection; her breath is warm and inviting. I hold back any impulses that would rush me to her mouth. That's something I can do on a second date, once we've established parameters. I hear her mumble something in her native language as her hand slowly glides across my length.

"I thought it would be sticky," she tells me.
"Only during or after..." I reply, biting down on my lip afterward.

She is taking it slow. Perhaps I can rush her without asking for it.

"Oh... Hala... this is so amazing!"
"You like?"
"Yes... keep stroking gently."
"All right."

She's doing a wonderful job of it too. I'm already trembling with desire.

"You can kiss it too," I suggest.

She leans in and her lips connect to my tip.

"Aaahhh!!!"
"Oh! You like that."
"Oh! So much, Hala... so much."

She giggles. Giving her power over me is another good way to help her gain confidence. It's all about the first play, really. Once I have them hooked, I can do whatever I want with them, but I have to get there. You can't skip steps.

She continues with her gentle touch, but she's now planting kisses here and there along my shaft.

"Oh! Hala! I can't stand it!" I start begging, and it's sincere. "I want more!"
"...like what?" she asks, and I see she understands my plight; she just wants me to say it out loud.
"Please, put me in your mouth."
"If I do that," she replies, "will you lick me up after?"
"Yes!!!"

As if that was a burden, I tell myself. Only a moment later, Hala's lips part and my phallus disappears into her mouth.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote