Thread: Fiction: The Luxurious
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2015, 11:20 AM   #37
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...

There will never be a better opportunity. I lean in and gently place my lips on hers. It's in her hands now, and I hope I've played my cards right.

It's a mixed blessing situation. I can feel her tense up as we kiss; she's still uneasy about much of this. However, she also doesn't push me back. Patience is a virtue, they say, and it is also rewarded. I have to play the long game, so I do nothing but kiss her. No hand fondling (other than holding her cheeks), no butt or boob grabbing - I'm even weary of making sure my erection doesn't touch her skin. She's responding very well to the kiss; then again, not to flaunt my skills by I have some experience in the domain.

My hunch was right. It don't have to make the first move because she's the one that moves her hands to my body. They go to my shoulders first, then to the back of my neck. This feels like being pulled in, so I inch slowly towards her. I twist my upper body in a weird way so our breasts touch before my penis can touch her skin.

Through the kiss, I hear her moan. I can risk pulling away now.

"Wow..." she whispers.
"Some kiss, huh?"
"Never been kissed like that," she mumbles, licking her lips.
"Want more?"
"Yes," she shyly admits.

I lean back in, moving my hand to her upper arms, and we lock lips again. I pull her even closer. This time, she feels all of me pressed against her naked skin. She's trembling. Again, my lover's instincts take over and I pull away.

"We should get back to your room" I tell her.

She surprises me.

"In a moment," she replies, staring into my eyes.

She gently pushes me away and her eyes dart between my legs. She's fascinated by the sight of a dick on such a feminine body: they all are.

"You look so big!" she tells me.

It makes me laugh to hear that. I am by no means larger than average. In fact, I'm even a little smaller, if I go from the medical journals I have read. It's not unusual for someone with my genetic condition.

"Is it your first one?"
"...yes, in person..."

Then, hesitating, she whispers.

"We don't even have sexed in our school! I only know about sex because my mom told me all about it."
"Your mother is a smart woman."
"Can I touch it?"

Jackpot, I say to myself inwardly. First, they touch - then, they taste - finally, they fuck. I'm so close now. Can't afford to mess this up!
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote