Thread: Fiction: Marty meets Mia and Charlie
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2018, 08:52 PM   #60
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 6, Part 9

The belt on my bruised and welted butt, across all those purple cane strokes...that hurt like hell. Well, I had always asked her for corporal punishment. And I asked for it to be all in her control. Now I was getting it. But I had work to do and no time to day dream - or there would be more corporal punishment.

The handcuff with the toolbox was very awkward to have between my legs as I moved around the kitchen floor. And it seemed to be cutting a line into my flesh where it was locked onto my most tender and vital organ! So I was careful to get each part of the floor clean before moving on, and be extra careful wherever there was any kind of crack or joint. I could see the clock and I knew that if she had another job for me there would not be much time before we had to go to my parent's house for supper and to pick up the kids.

The hardest part was every time I needed clean water in the bucket. I had to stand up and hold the toolbox in one hand while doing everything else with the other. The box must have weighed more than 20 pounds and there was no way I would risk having it slip!

As I got to the last little bit of floor, at the hall doorway, Miss Kathryn reappeared. <SNAP> So I knelt with knees and elbows down - knees straddling the toolbox - and waited. "Pretty good, at least for your first effort. You will get better though, make no mistake. Let me look over . . . uh huh . . . and here . . . and alright, it's okay. I will let you finish off. When you have the tools put away, come and see me."

This left me to do the last doorway, then take the bucket, toothbrush, rags, and soap down to the laundry room. All of this while carrying the toolbox, of course. Then to find her: upstairs, in the bedroom.

"Miss Kathryn, I am finished the floor. You said you had another task for me."

"Yes," she smiled. "Pile the pillows in the middle of the bed - a nice stack for you to lie across with your butt in the air." And when I sucked in a gulp of air: "just do as you are told."

Slowly I piled them up. I decided that she might be in a better mood if I was extra cooperative, so I laid across them without being told. But: "did I tell you to do that?"

"No Miss Kathryn. Sorry Miss Kathryn." And I started to get off the pile.

"Just stay. It shows you are thinking of doing what I want before I have to tell you. That will be an important skill for you. Now look at this nice long, thick tawse I bought yesterday." She held it in front of my face. She laughed as my face folded into despair. A strapping with that would tear the skin off my butt. "Yes, you are going to feel it. You are right to be afraid."

There was a long pause as she stepped back out of sight. Then she said, "just a few to warm you up." And she laughed as she dragged it softly across my bare bottom, my bare and twitching bottom. I couldn't see that she was slipping off her yoga pants. "Let's make it five strokes, just for fun. Then you have another job to do. No face down and hold still."

She paused again, this time slipping off her underwear before she spoke. "What time is it? On No! We are out of time - we'll just have to skip the tawse and get you to work." Her voice sharpened: "If you fail in this next task then we will be in a bad way for a long time - but only one of us will suffer for it. Then when it's done, we hit the shower and go get the kids." I was worried as I got up and turned around.

She was standing there naked and reaching out to me. With her warmest smile she said: "Now you have 20 minutes to make love to me. Fuck me gently, fuck me slowly, take me easy, show you know, that I have never been loved like this before."

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 06-05-2018 at 09:23 PM.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MarvHarvey for this post: