Thread: Fiction: Marty meets Mia and Charlie
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2018, 05:46 PM   #58
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 6, Part 7

When he finished eating he started cleaning the floor, again. I bet the bacon grease and egg yolk was fun. Yeah, he wanted to be my servant, slave, 'doggie' or whatever, (I don't like the word 'bitch' because it is thrown at women too much) then I can make him see that the only thing that matters is making me happy. And watching him on his knees makes me happy for some odd reason, happier than I ever thought it would.

When he came to me in the kitchen, I decided it was time to have a talk. It would give him something to think about while he was scrubbing the kitchen floor with his toothbrush. <SNAP>

"I hope you enjoyed your brunch. And I hope you see why we need our floors to be clean."

"Yes, Miss Kathryn."

"Now you need to know how the world will work from here on. We are going to talk about it right now - and you can ask questions if you have any. After that you can scrub the kitchen floor - really well - and think it all over. If you come up with more questions, we can go over them before we have lunch, shower, and go fetch the kids."

The reference to fetching the kids made it clear that we would be going back to normal then, as much as I would let him. "You can get up now, and come kneel in front of me in the living room."

"Yes, Miss Kathryn."

After we were settled, I spoke. "You have asked many times that I accept your desire to submit to my control. I am now accepting your submission. I will tell you what to do, or assign you more general responsibilities, and I will exercise complete discretionary authority over you. I will discipline, and punish - you will find out the difference if you force me to show you - and you will accept my decisions in all matters. For major household or family matters we will consult jointly and make joint decisions as we always have. Where it is necessary to make a decision and we are unable reach such a joint conclusion, then I will decide. We will protect our children and others from knowledge of our revised relationship, except as required to enhance our lives. It will be useful for the children to see you quite visibly pulling your weight around here - which you have not done in the past. Do you accept this outline? Do you agree to obey my instructions? Do you agree to accept punishment as I deem fit?"

There was a long, long pause. "Miss Kathryn, may I ask a few questions?"

"Of course."

"Miss Kathryn, what will you control, how much of my life?"

"Everything, at least that does not include your work. If you have to make major decisions at work, such as accepting a new job, then we will decide together, as I described. Is that not acceptable? It is what you have requested."

"Yes, Miss Kathryn. What do you mean by punishment? What kinds of things do you mean?"

"Nothing that will injure you or cause any permanent damage, if that is what you mean. Other than that, I don't see any limits. Traditional things like spanking, time out, confinement, writing lines, extra house or yard work - as you have seen - and so on. I am sure that a bit of humility will do you good sometimes, so you will get it. I am sure we will find other things as we go along. Your sexual life will be completely in my control and under my authority, and so you may find yourself penalized or rewarded in such ways as that. Do keep in mind that it is the idea of punishing you that has kept me from agreeing for all these years. I do not like the idea of causing you pain, and I do not want to punish you.
Therefore punishment, when required, will be intended to be something you do not like and will not want repeated. However, I am coming to recognize the value to both of us of me exerting authority over you, I will ensure that you never forget that you live under my direction."

"Miss Kathryn, I am a little frightened by the reality as I have experienced it this weekend. Is what we decide now going to be permanent and forever, or can we renegotiate or reorganize if we find it necessary?"

"Of course we can reorganize if necessary. But do be warned that I intend to fulfill your fantasies just not quite as you have them in your mind. After all that is what giving up control means. You will turn over your internet history to me, and I will look at all the things that you have been thinking about all these years."

I could see his arousal along with his anxiety. I think the anxiety increased his arousal. "Miss Kathryn. As long as we can discuss from time to time, I accept. If I don't follow through now, I can never know if I would be happy in life."

"Very well then. I see you are aroused - well so am I. Crawl over here ready get your tongue working while I get these tights off. I want a few good orgasms before you get back to scrubbing."

"Get your hands under my buns so you can lift me and adjust the angles. Believe me, you want me to be happy." It is amazing how he can move me around and shove his tongue in deeper when he grips my buns in his manly hands.

He is not the only one who was aroused by the thought of having him under control. What does that tell me about where I am now?

Wowzer, but he's good with his head clamped between my legs. "Aahh. Aaahhh. Keep it going. Oooo.... Again...uuuu. Uuuaa."

After my fourth it was time to tap out and go curl up with a book and a cup of tea, for me. "Good work Marty. Now, slave Marty, back to work. The kitchen floor is waiting."

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 05-28-2018 at 08:34 PM.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to MarvHarvey for this post: