Thread: Fiction: Marty meets Mia and Charlie
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2018, 07:45 AM   #57
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 6, Part 6

Being her house slave was not as hot and sexy as any fantasies about being a sex slave. But as I wiped and slopped and scrubbed I thought about all this. I had wanted and wished and even begged for so long - I better try it out for a while before I complain. No matter what else, my brain always comes back to thinking about submitting to her will - and when desperate, submitting to almost anyone's will. Well - I had given up control to her now.

Eventually I was finished - or so I hoped. Everything from yesterday cleaned again, and the floor wiped and wiped again. My aching body made its way downstairs to see what Miss Kathryn's verdict was there. <SNAP>

"Marginally acceptable," she said, and I was thrilled that I would not have to do it again.

"Thank you, thank you, Miss Kathryn," I blurted out before I could think. Clearly I was tired of scrubbing.

"You may get up and use it now, while I am here to watch."

"Thank you, Miss Kathryn." I was resigned to the fact that she was going to watch me in the bathroom any time she wanted. That didn't make it easier for my bladder muscles to relax and let it flow.

"Once that is done, your breakfast is ready. I will put it out for you."

"Thank you, Miss Kathryn."

I didn't expect that she was bringing it to me in the bathroom, but a moment later she appeared with it and pushed my bacon, eggs, and toast onto the tiles in he middle of the floor - at least it wasn't right beside the toilet. "Here is a knife and fork. Make sure you clean the floor when you are finished."

I gasped in shock at this. <SNAP> She demanded: "what was that gasp? don't you want to eat today?"

"Nothing Miss Kathryn." I paused, then: "yes, Miss Kathryn. Thank you, Miss Kathryn."

"Good. Now you may rise. When you have cleaned up there, come to the kitchen. You have a big job to do."

As I ate I hardly tasted a thing. I was too preoccupied worrying about cleaning the bacon grease off the floor - but she had made her point. The floors would be clean enough to eat from, and I would be her house slave and do whatever her hot little imagination could come up with.

It was clear from the little twists that she was going to keep me 'slaving' all day. I had to wonder if I didn't obey, would she hesitate to beat my badly bruised butt? Right now I hurt too much to take a chance, and to tell the truth I was falling more deeply under her spell...and it was what I always thought I wanted.

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 05-24-2018 at 07:47 AM.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MarvHarvey for this post: