Thread: Fiction: Marty meets Mia and Charlie
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2018, 01:09 AM   #49
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 5, Part 12

Even holding my arms up was becoming hard. I didn't know how I could stay in position for more strokes. Miss Kathryn was not going easy on me. My rear end was just starting to feel like it was still mine - I was afraid of what was going to happen, really afraid.

<Thwwiissss-plaat> Oh! This hurt worse after the rest - I must have been getting numb before she stopped.

<huuuff> "Sss-seventeen, thank you Miss Kathryn. M-may I have the next stroke pleeasse."

<Thwiiss-puut> Another right across the middle. Pain.

<huuuff huuuff> "Eighteen, th-thank you Miss Kathryn. May I have the next stroke please."

<Thwiissi-puut> Right beside the last two - others have lived through this. Pain!

<huuuff nnnnn> "Nineteeen, thank you Miss Ka-kathryn. May I have the nn-next stroke please."

<Thwwizzi-puut> The tip of the cane hit my left cheek alone - my cheeks clenched convulsively. The pain at that point was merciless. And this was only half of my total punishment!

<huff eeeeehh> I paused. "Tw-twenty, thank you Miss Kathryn. M-May I have the-the n-next stroke, pleease."

<Thwiess-spat> Pain. Pain. Pain. Cheeks clenching.

<huff huff nnnnnnn> "Tw-twenty-one, th-thank you M-Miss Kathryn. M-May I have th-the n-next stroke please."

She waited a bit longer for the next stroke. I was shaking, my legs not wanting to keep standing. My butt cheeks were twitching steadily now - the muscles acting entirely on their own.

<Thwiizz-PuuT> Ah! Ah! Ah! Right where my buns and thighs meet! PAIN!

<nnnnn huff huff nnnn> "Twen-twen-ty-two, th-thank you M-Miss Kathryn. M-May I have the next stroke . . . please."

<Thwssii-spaat> Must think only about the next number. Must accept the pain - just the number.

<ehh nnnnn huff huff> "Twen-ty-ty-three, th-thank you M-Miss K-Kathryn. M-May I . . . have the n-next . . . stroke please."

<Thwzziip-ppaap> I kept my eyes squeezed shut. My jaw was clenched for each stroke. Count.

<eihh oohuff huff> "Tw-twenty-f-f-four, t-thank you M-Miss K-K-Kathryn. . . . M-May. . . I have the n-next ssstroke p-please."

"Soon," she said. I heard her soft footsteps as she moved back to her glass of water.

Breathing hard - panting even. Feel the sweat over my body - I don't know when that started. Oh Miss Kathryn - this is cruel - how can you do this. I know its what I said I wanted but its too much. I was crying inside with the realization that if she stopped now, I would be wanting more in a few days. I knew now what she knew - she really did have to continue.

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 04-18-2018 at 01:37 AM.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MarvHarvey for this post: