Thread: Fiction: Marty meets Mia and Charlie
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2018, 02:03 AM   #48
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 5, Part 11

"Now let's see how you are lined up here," I said as I rubbed my hand slowly over his taut cheeks. "I think I want a bit more slack. Move the chair over beside the wall and lean against the back at one side, and reach up to put your hands on the wall. Yes, like that. That's a good angle and I like the way your butt sticks out just a bit, and the skin here is not too tight - it will make a nice sound." <giggle> "Just keep your hands right there on the wall until I say you can move - or you will be punished for that at the end. "

And indeed I liked the way his buns jutted out just a bit, the skin snug but not too tight to have some spring in it. So after a brief feel I went to his instructions: "Now you will not make any other sound but to count each stroke and thank me, and then ask nicely for the next stroke. If you yip or yelp, or make other sounds, the stroke will not count and you will get penalty strokes at the end. Is that completely clear?"

"Yes, Miss Kathryn."

As I took my stance I reached out and brushed the cane over his bum and down to tap the middle of his thighs. "And just so you are clear, the penalty strokes at the end will all be across your legs, right here. I don't care if you have a hard time walking so don't think I won't do it. Clear?"

"Yes, Miss Kathryn."

"Good. Now eight times you forgot to address me carefully, so 8 times 8 equals 64 strokes." <Gaaahhh!> He gasped. "But since this is something new, I will give you only 5 strokes for each time, so that's only 40 strokes. You can think about how lucky you are to have me - I mean that! Now, not a sound, or else." Quickly I gave the first stroke.

<Thwzzii-spaap>

"One, thank you Miss Kathryn. May I have the next stroke please."

I could tell from his voice that he was surprised by how hard the first one was. Ha - tough life!

<Thwiizzii-spoop>

"Two, thank you Miss Kathryn. May I have the next stroke please."

<Thwzzii-whop>

"Three, thank you Miss Kathryn. May I have the next stroke please."

The strain was in his voice, and he had a long way to go. "After your little dalliance with Mia you should realize that I am pissed. So just hold on and keep counting."

<Thwiizzi-spaap>

"Four, thank you Miss Kathryn. May I have the next stroke please."

This was only four, sixty to go! And after all my previous concerns about spanking. let alone the cane, I was feeling the power.

<Twwiizz-plaap>

"Five, thank you Miss Kathryn. May I have the next stroke please."

<Thwzzii-spaap>

<puff puff> "Six, thank you Miss Kathryn. May I have the next stroke please."

He was breathing deeply to try to manage the pain. Good. A long way to go yet.

<Thwzzeii-swup>

"Seven, thank you Miss Kathryn. May I have the next stroke please."

<Thwesss-swop>

"Eight, thank you Miss Kathryn. May I have the next stroke please."

I could see his bum quivering just a wee bit, the right cheek was getting the tip of the cane. Good, I had fantasized about that and now I would see it.

<Thwwiissss-plaat>

"Nine, thank you Miss Kathryn. May I have the next stroke please."

<Thwiiss-puut>
I was moving from top to bottom of his bum, line after line.

"Ten, thank you Miss Kathryn. May I have the next stroke please."

My arm was just warmed up, and he was only beginning to feel cooked. <giggle>

He was pausing a bit longer before counting each one.

<Thwiissi-puut>

<huff huff> "Eleven-nnn, thank you Miss Kathryn. May I have the nn-next stroke please."

Yes, his right cheek was taking the end of the cane and starting to show some real damage. The skin might break soon, would break soon.

<Thwwizzi-puut>

<huff eeeeehh> He paused. "Twelve, thank you Miss Kathryn. M-May I have the next stroke please."

Time to put one on the left cheek alone, just to even out the damage.

<Thwiess-PUT>

<huff huff nnnnnnn> "Thirteen, t-thank you M-Miss Kathryn. M-May I have the next stroke please."

This time I waited a bit longer. Just to make him sweat while I watched his darling buns.

<Thwiizz-PuuT>

<nnnnn huff huff> "Fourt-teen, t-thank you M-Miss Kathryn. M-May I have the next stroke please."

Oh yes he certainly could. This time maybe a bit on a diagonal, just to cut across some of the other lines.

<Thwssii-sPaat>

<eeehh nnnnn huff huff> "Fifteen, t-thank you M-Miss K-K-Kathryn. M-May I have the n-next stroke please."

I could see the red spots where this new line had sliced across others. Those would be sore points for sure.

<Thwzziip-ppaap>
That one was right across the base of his cheek, where they turned into thighs. I watched as he struggled to hold his voice inside.

<eeeeihh oohuff huff> "Sixt-teen, t-thank you M-Miss K-K-Kathryn. M-May I have the n-next stroke p-please."

He would get it, but I wanted a sip of water. The glass he had brought earlier was handy, and I watched him as I stood back. His arms were shaking against the wall - he was fitter than that, so I must be getting to him! And to watch his bum quivering after that last stroke was a thrill - his muscles were resenting this sharp treatment. After a minute I switched to the glass of wine and savoured a slow sip. The lines were rising into welts. Yes, I was beginning to feel better about his fun and games with Mia! Another sip of wine and I could see that the quivering was stopping - I guess that means he's ready for me to get back to work.

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 04-16-2018 at 08:05 AM.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MarvHarvey for this post: