Thread: Fiction: Marty meets Mia and Charlie
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2018, 09:23 PM   #46
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 5, Part 9

It was time to have a nice evening and a nice (at least for me) night in bed, and so I did put some effort into a nice dinner. I also had a favourite movie lined up, one we hadn't seen in ages - although I had plans for him to be facing down and away for a good part of it. <soft giggle>

Back in the kitchen she had a nice basic but supremely wonderful meal with glazed salmon and quinoa, with several roasted vegetables, on her plate on the table - at her usual place with her usual glass of wine. My face must have shown my anxiety, because she just smiled and pointed to my chair. A similar plate was there, on the chair itself, along with a glass of water and a wine glass with a micro portion, clearly we were going to make a toast. "You can sit on the floor while you eat, unless I need you to get something for me."

"Yes, Miss Kathryn. Thank you so very much Miss Kathryn." I hesitated. "I love you more than ever Miss Kathryn."

After I sat on the floor, she brought out a surprise: pair of candles. One went on the table and she found room for one on the chair, along with a warning glance not to be clumsy. All in all it was a romantic and luxurious dinner for two - even if I was naked and sitting on the floor.

I could not remember ever feeling so much peace in my soul.

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 03-20-2018 at 09:26 PM.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to MarvHarvey for this post: