View Single Post
Old 12-31-2017, 09:50 AM   #50
PrincessJessica
Truth or Dare Zealot

This special will see just how desperate you are for one
  1. Start with panties and t-shirt on, your legs tied and "Desperate Slut" written on your chest. In one room place a mirror (or some other way to watch yourself like webcam etc) and something to perform some oral action on. A second room will be for exercise. Finally, in your bathroom place either a bottle of pee or water and some ice. You should keep your legs tied in the oral room and between rooms, but can, of course, take it off to get up/down/across stairs (or other hazards) if needed.

Let's hop to it...the sluttier and dirtier you are the more seconds you'll gain to orgasm.
  2. Starting in the oral room you'll gain:
    - 80 seconds for 5 minutes oral while watching yourself
    - 60 seconds for 30 deepthroats
    - 40 seconds for performing 4 minutes of anal with the object after
  3. In another room you'll be doing exercising.
    - 60 seconds for 75 squats
    - 60 seconds for 100 starjumps
    - 60 seconds for 75 lunges
  4. Finally you're into your bathroom. You have the option to either pour some pee over you or just water, no reading the spoilers until you're ready though but remember, think dirty and slutty...
    Water
    Spoiler:
    Put 4 icecubes in the front of your panties, wait for them to melt and then pour the water over yourself. You have the time earned above to EDGE and then orgasm. If you fail it's an extra ruined orgasm for you. Ouch!

Pee
    Spoiler:
    Good choice, you've earned an extra 60 seconds! Put 2 icecubes in your panties for 1 minute and then pour the pee all over yourself (if you open mouth and face your head up while pouring you'll gain 120 extra seconds). You have the time earned above to orgasm. If you fail (which I actually hope you don't if you went for this) it's simply one less orgasm

(BTW for the wall squatting special you are free to stand if you cramp badly, as long as you don't stroke in that time. I know how painful holding that position is).
Subscribe to my nudes and help deny me

Loves: Bets, Denial, Feminisation, Humiliation, Online Exhibitionism, Teasing
Likes: a2m, Body Writing, Degradation (to a degree), Exposure, Femdom, Pain, RP, SPH
Dislikes: (Small) Anal, CBT, Cornertime, Cum Eating
Limits:
Blackmail, Dangerous, Face (my choice), Public

PM & Kik dares / Sub Guide (Full Likes & Limits) / Toys & Clothes
PrincessJessica is offline   Reply With Quote