View Single Post
Old 01-27-2019, 06:28 PM   #5
sexyandiloveit

Default Today's truth from a dice dare for all of get dare

Below is the dice dare I did. I rolled a 4 so I have to post telling how many times I felt horny today as well as all the details pertaining to how I masturbated and such. If you enjoyed this post then I dare you to roll the dice and see which dare you have to do.....

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...59#post3014059

Today I felt horny a couple of times. The first time was right after I woke up. I was laying in bed thinking about what I had to do today and I knew I wanted to fit in an orgasm today. Of course that thought made me wet and horny and I rubbed my clit for a minute while I lay in bed. I only allowed myself a minute because I knew I had to get up and start my day. After I got up I forgot about my wetness until I started to get ready.

I chose a thin sweater to wear today and knew if I wore a dark colored bra you would be able to see the outline of it through the sweater. So i had to decide did I want that and did I want people to look at me and easily be able to see my bra or did I want to wear a bra that could not easily be seen through the sweater. Of course thinking about all this made me horny again and I began to rub my clit as I imagined walking down the street and guys looking at me hoping to see more than just my bra and I knew every time a guy looked at me I would get wet knowing he wanted to see more of me. Normally I would have decided to go with the darker bra but I was attending a family event today and figured it would be inappropriate to wear that. So I settled on a light colored bra for under the sweater.

It wasn't until later in the day when I got horny again. During the family party I got a kik message from someone. I only use kik to talk to people on getdare so I knew the message had to be about something naughty. This of course made me horny and made me want to stop and play with myself. I was with the family so I had to wait until we left the party to do so. As soon as I got in the car I checked my phone to see what message I had on kik was. The message was from a potential master and it made me think of all the ways someone could use my body to please them self. I wanted to touch myself so badly but I was still with my parents so I had to wait. When I got home I went to my room and played with my nipples for a few minutes before I changed into more comfortable clothes. As I was playing with my nipples I knew that I was going to cum tonight while I took my shower and I was very much looking forward to it.

After I changed I continued to chat with the potential master and was wet the entire time we talked. When he asked me to do this dare I of course said yes and rolled the dice. When I rolled a 4, which dared me to make this post, I was nervous about sharing how horny I had been all day with the users of gd but it also made me very wet and horny.
Limits: full public, family/friends, anything with scat or pee, blood, enema, permanent, noisy, food, webcam, pics
sexyandiloveit is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to sexyandiloveit for this post: