View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 03:11 PM   #41
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by devil_kitten View Post
Hey, so master said i have to ask any sadistic masters on here for punishments...
which im laughing at so far btw... hehehehehehehe

I keep being disobedient and playing with my vibrator (a purple rampant rabbit ) and cumming without him here and without his permission, both of which are not allowed.

Even today when he went to work knowing he was making me do this i couldnt help giving myself an orgasm (well more like 3) before i started.

Please punish me (or dont so i can do as he asked without getting punished ) and help me be a good submissive who doesn't cum without permission.

OH AND PLEASE... I KNOW HE SAID HE'D LOVE A SADISTIC MASTER TO HELP PUNISH ME BUT PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU DON'T BE TOO HARSH? PLEASE!!!

we have an entire bdsm drawer... crops, cuffs, clamps, vibes, tiger balm, orgasm gel, duct tape etc....
Well..after the PM you sent this girl...of course this girl was going to check your posts out..so..list a detailed lists of dislikes for this girl and she will come up with a suitable punishment..let's see if you're laughing then, like you have previously in this thread
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote