Thread: Fiction: daughters fun
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2016, 02:07 PM   #55
Joker50
Distinguished Member

Jess moved as the flash seemed to stop time.
The man went over her shoulder and the breath was knocked from him. She was down on him as Susie came up and grabbed his hands to stop him fighting back. Between them they rolled him on to his front and Jess bent his arm up his back.
He started to kick at her back but she ignored the pain and pushed his arm up further.

‘Stop kicking or I will break your arm. I am quite confident I can do it too.’

The man went quiet and stopped kicking as Susie looked at his bicycle and pulled the elasticated ropes off it and used them to tie his arms.

The man went quiet and between them they stripped his clothes off; shorts, underwear, shoes and socks. Jess pushed the socks in to his mouth and whilst Susie bound his feet to the wheels.

Jess looked at his cock. ‘you know she said to him, it would be a waste not to give you what you want and if you had asked really nicely instead of coming on all high and mighty, we might even have taken pity on you and let you fuck me or even both of us.’

She leaned down and began to stroke his cock. She watched his eyes and then dropped her mouth to it. She sucked him deeply into her throat, feeling his cock harden. She pulled it out like a lollipop and looked at Susie; ‘You really should try this, he keep it really nice.’

To the mans surprise Susie knelt and then dropped her mouth over his cock as Jess turned to him.

‘See how easy it is when you are nice to people?’ Jess kept on, ‘And now I am going to show you how, once you learn about being a really nice guy even better things happen.’

She lay down on his body, rubbing her tits across his chest, pushing his shirt up as she did so.

‘I bet you love how my titties feel on your body; I bet you want to fuck my tight cunt. I bet you want your hard cock in my hole as it spills my juices all over it.’

Susie felt him jerk a bit in her throat. ‘He is way close’ she said lifting her head.

Jess spoke as she stood up. ‘No, no, naughty boy, we don’t want you spilling your seed yet. My friend is going to let your body feel her tits now and tell you how nice your cock was in her mouth.’

Susie lay down over his body and started to whisper in his ear, rubbing her tits up and down his chest as Jess had done.

Behind her Jess stroked his cock again and then standing astride of him, she used Susie’s body motion to settle her cunt on to his cock and slowly at first she fucked him. Susie looked round and after giving Jess a wicked grin, she moved to sit astride the man’s face and rubbed her clit hard.

It was obvious he didn’t know where to look, Susie’s cunt above his face or Jess body as she humped his cock. Jess increased her speed fucking his hard cock until with a muffled yell; his cock shot its mess in to her cunt.

Susie pulled the socks from his mouth.

‘You fucking dirty bitches, I fucking loved that. If being nice to you two will get me more of you, just tell me how.’

‘Oh dear’ said Jess, ‘and we thought you were learning manners; we better gag you again.’

‘I’m sorry, please don’t.’

‘We won’t so long as you are good boy and swallow your pudding too. Are you a good boy now?’

‘Yes, I am. Please don’t gag me, I will swallow my pudding.’

‘I think you can do better than that, say thank you mistress.’

The man looked at Jess aghast, his mouth opening and shutting like a goldfish as he took in what was required. At first it looked as though he was going to tell her to fuck off, she was sure she saw the phrase on his lips as he practiced it.

‘Thank you mistress for making me cum; I will gladly swallow my pudding.’

Jess smiled at him, ‘so much better, I knew you had it in you.’

She straddled his face and said ‘open wide.’
Jess rubbed her clit and licked at Susie’s pussy as the man watched fascinated. Jess felt her orgasm rise and then she was flooding the mans mouth and face with a mixture of her cum and his.

Susie looked down at his cock. ‘He likes that, he is hard again.’

Jess looked up at her, down at his cock, gave Susie’s cunt a lick and then back to his face.

With a huge smile she said; ‘Aren’t you lucky, double pudding!!’

Limits: Cbt, Anal. Pain. Poo. Family. Pics for the right person.
Joker50 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Joker50 for this post: