View Single Post
Old 04-25-2024, 02:40 AM   #15
sagebrush

Quote:
Originally Posted by rw789 View Post
Pet bowl, like a pet would, but can use typical dishes in place of it. If possible, do it without hands but I would say that doesn't have to be a hard rule other than plate/bowl being on the floor and you either on all fours or sitting on feet and knees.
Ok I did dinner today. I had steak and rice and ate most of it on all fours I only sat up more when it got hard to get out

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares View Post
Since you seem confident you can handle lots of rules, I'm expanding my edging rule to once first thing when you wake up and once right as you're getting into bed at night.

Every morning you must roll a d6.
1-2: You may select new panties today.
3-4: You wear the same panties you wore last time.
5-6: You wear no panties today.

If you roll the same number twice in a row, that rule lasts 3 days instead of 1.
thank you adding this for tomorrow

Likes - verbal humiliation, rules, spanking, pussy spanking, humiliation, petplay, light bondage, insertions

Dislikes - anal, messy, stretching, bladder control, nipple/clit pain, gags, plugs, blindfolds, long term denial

Limits - pee/scat, blood, pics/vids, family, illegal, body writing, exposure, blackmail

Toys - clamps, hitachi wand, dildo/clit vibe, large dildo, average dildo, rope, nipple suckers, clothespins, leather paddle, collar/leash
sagebrush is offline   Reply With Quote