Thread: Fiction: The Luxurious
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2015, 06:39 AM   #26
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...

All of this is still in my mind when I knock at her office door. She is expecting me.

"Come in," I hear her say with her lovely accent.

I walk into her office. It's similar to mine, on the first floor, only a tad smaller. For a moment, a thought enters my mind: we haven't had sex in this room. I put that memory away for later.

"Masha. How are you?"
"Busy, Melody, but I always have time for you."

I sit down across from her; she has a desk, but it's against the far wall, so there's nothing between us. She's wearing a beautiful one-piece orange dress with spaghetti strings. Her blonde hair is curled up a in a knot behind her head.

"So. How are the guests?"

Masha doesn't need to pull up any information: it's all in her head. We have one apartment full (hosting a wealthy family of three from somewhere in the Middle East) and the master suite is occupied by a single traveler from Australia, John Westus, the owner of a private transport company which our hotel often uses for travel arrangements. Masha answers my query in her usual efficient fashion.

"The Hassans need special maid service today for their boat trip. I have requisitioned Ilara."

One of our good general service maids. I don' see Lintang having an issue with lending her to the family for the day. Ilara has done this before, quite a few times. She also particularly enjoys blowing me; she's much more comfortable with it than actual penetration. I've only taken her pussy once since I got here. I believe she has a boyfriend, so she may not want him to know about her arrangement. It is a potential opportunity for blackmail, should I want more from Ilara, but I have no need for that. I am quite satisfied with my harem.

"Wonderful. They leave around what time?" I inquire.
"The husband is already gone to his sports retreat. This leaves mother and daughter to spend the day together."

I try not to bite my lip. The family has been here for eight days now, and they're planning on staying for about three more weeks. Plenty of time to get to know them personally. In fact, I have already started - not that Masha is unaware of it. It's probably the reason she's telling me this.

"They should be back late in the afternoon. Ghada (the mother) usually goes to the pool when she returns. Her daughter is probably going to be spending that time in her room with her cellphone."
"Her name is Hala, right?"
"That's right," Masha confirms.

I nod my appreciation.

"And what about Mister Westus?" I continue my inquiry.
"He actually has several meetings today. He has a reservation at the Pacific Theatre tonight."
"Wonderful. I see you have things well in hand. Is there anything else you need?"

I'm hoping for more, but Masha is self-sufficent. She doesn't need me as much as I need her. It makes me sigh. She seems to understand and smiles.

"Soon," she tells me.
"All right," I reply, trying to curtail my anticipation. "I'll await it eagerly."
"You already have potentially two appointments today," Masha replies, a smile on her lips.

It's true. It doesn't mean I'm not interested in another. But I let it go for the time being. She has work to do, and so do I.

I get up and give her a big hug, then walk back towards the elevator, trying to ignore the sensation rising between my legs.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote