View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013, 09:45 AM   #63
Overhood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten9876 View Post
I agree here, there's been very few dares given so far, hopefully the thread will pick up a lil because I was hoping to be given some dares/tasks. I wish I had an ounce of creativity in my body so I could be giving dares/tasks
Well, In that case, I feel obligated to lose my getDare virginity!

For all the chickens:

Put a buttplug (or a suitable replacement) in your ass, then cover your pussy in toothpaste. Put clamps/clothes pins on your nipples. Now it's time to take a walk! Put on a short skirt and high heels, no underwear (including bra). You may wear anything you want on your upper body to keep the clamps from showing, but don't cover up more than you have to!

Roll a dice and multiply the number by five to see how long your walk should be. 1 = 5 min, 2 = 10 min etc. (Don't keep the clamps on longer than you think is safe, though. You're allowed to remove them if necessary, but try to find a restroom or something to do it in instead of ending the dare early.)

Choose a reasonably well populated area for your walk. Don't try to chicken out by avoiding people :P (See what I did there?)