View Single Post
Old 02-26-2008, 01:28 PM   #13
sweetashoney

I lost myself in my own sexual energies. I slid my finger out of my pussy and continued to rub my clit which was throbbing with energy. I bit my bottom lip to subdue a slight moan as I felt the first signs of orgasmic pleasures. I opened my eyes to make sure that I was not attracting any additional attention and was releaved that the only people that were entranced by my exhibitionism were my friends. They were all watching with boggled eyes obviously ataken back by my boldness and that I was not seeming to be pretending in any way. In fact I was so intoxicated that there was no way I could fake what was building. I was rubbing my clit faster and breathing harder now, my diaphragm filling my chest with shallow breaths increasing repetition. My nipples had become erect and were clearly visable through the thin cotton t-shirt I was wearing, my shapely breasts were enlarged with sexual tension and if anybody had looked our way it would've been clear that something was going on. I glanced at the tourist sitting a couple of tables away and they were not in the slightest bit aware of my rapidly approching pleasure. I stopped rubbing my clit, teasing my body that wanted more and more. I knew how to increase my tension and make my experience even more exciting. I removed my hand from under my skirt and pulled my skirt back down whilst sitting further up in the booth. I reached for my drink and slowly took a couple of sips. It was then that I realised my friends had not spoken at all but were looking at each other with dissapointment clearly believing that I was done. But I was not and in fact felt more daring.

I turned in the booth so that my back was now against the wall and I was facing the outside of the booth were my very erect friend was standing. I asked if the girls wouldn't mind kneeling up on the near side of their booth and that the guys should close around more so that there could be no pri-ing eyes. As they did as I asked I slowly started to roll the bottom of my skirt, I rolled it all the way until the waistband was all that was left. This revealed my shaven pussy to my audience and it was clearly gleaming with juices. I winked eagerly and the boys whose eyes seemed to have popped out of their sockets. I was sure that I may have even caused one of them to cum in his pants there and then but I was not sure. He was clearly aroused, as were both my girl friends as well. Sitting with my back to the wall I lifted my left leg so it was now on the seat and my entire engorged pussy was on view. I slipped a finger across my pussy lips to show how wet I was and let my finger rest back onto my clit........
sweetashoney is offline   Reply With Quote