View Single Post
Old 02-12-2017, 07:35 AM   #10
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Default How to find the count on dictionary.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam07 View Post
well i dont really have a dictionary with me at the moment but lets say you should atleast spank your self 150 times ? would that be good ??
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
I think that this has a fairly large range. Some pocket dictionaries are quite small resulting in a low page count. Would you post the 26 letter page counts from your dictionary? You may get more takers.
Just go to www.dictionary.com. Scroll down and you see all the letters listed. Choose the letter you need and page 1 will be displayed for that letter. Scroll down again and you will see 1 2 3 4 Last. Choose Last and you will see the last page for that letter. Scroll down on that page and you will see how many pages for that letter.

My report coming soon.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote