View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 01:38 PM   #3
Dravot
getDare Devil

Well a simple though not quick one.
You should be completely naked for this, you are not to cum until instructed to.
Starting in one room and working your way one room at a time through the house and ending in the kitchen you should do the following.
Find an object in the room you can insert vaginally (the entire object doesnt have to fit, just part of it) Insert it, carry it to the next room, edge, take it out, find a new object and continue on until you reach the kitchen. Once in the kitchen fit as many ice cubes up your ass as you can take. Now go back to the last room, pick up the object you brought their with your mouth, so what was in your pussy is now in your mouth, carry it to the next room, edge, put it back where it was. Continue until you have replaced the last object. You are now to go to the bathroom and sit on the toilet, you may now cum, try to push out all the ice and water as you do.

I look forward to a detailed report. Include the objects and number of ice cubes and edges.

Dravot

If you like a dare I sent you or made for someone else feel free to kik me for one just for you.

If you're in or visiting Florida and might want to play in person find me on kik. Cca

Kik or Telegram Dravot8181
Dravot8181 email at yahoo
Dravot is offline   Reply With Quote