View Single Post
Old 03-27-2021, 08:06 PM   #1
KeepCalmBlue

Female 7 day Anal Hucow

I had been ghost on here for a long time and finally decided to take the dive and get some dares for myself. My husband, Red, travels 75% for work which leaves me home alone where I break rules a lot

I'm working on making a signature for you guys to refer to - just give me a bit and for this, I'm sorry if this post seems a bit wordy :/

I broke a 'no cum' rule by fucking my pussy and Red wants me to punish myself in 'anal hucow' style for the remaining 7 days of his trip.

What this means:

Anal
~ Minimum of 4 15-minute enemas per day (1hour)
~ Stuffed / Plugged -10 hours per day
~ Minimum 4 hours fucking per day

Nipples
~ Suction Cups (Milking) 4 hours per day
~ Minimum 4 ounces milked per day
~ Clamped minimum 2 hours per day
~ Stretching minimum 1 hour per day
~ Minimum 25 spanks per hour

Ass
~ Minimum 25 spanks per hour

What this means for you:

You can give me rules and guidelines I must follow for the next 7 days as long as they fit into the rules above. PLEASE ONLY CHOOSE 1 FROM THE LIST.

For example:

Clamp my nipples for 15 minutes using binder clips every hour until I hit 2 hours total (I'd end up clamping my nipples with binder clamps for 15 minutes every hour for 8 hours for a day).

Toys: I truly have most average toys (plugs of all sizes and shapes, small to large dildos, all different kinds of vibrators, every clamp I could get my hands on, most whipping implements from paddles to canes and special whipping wire - also have all kinds of BDSM styled furniture and cuffs, ties, etc).

really looking to be a full time anal hucow with dripping nipples by the time my husband, Red, comes home in 7 days.

Everyday I'll report back with how my day went - sometimes I'll give reports throughout the day. If I do not meet one of the guidelines (such as not pumping 4oz) I'll ask for specific punishments
KeepCalmBlue is offline   Reply With Quote