View Single Post
Old 01-11-2019, 11:38 PM   #1
Bunnybun

Female F21 Encasement Dare Request

I recently purchased a roll of plastic packing wrap. It's similar to kitchen cling wrap but it is industrial strength so it doesn't tear and sticks to itself easily.

I am sitting here squirming, my chest wrapped in saran wrap. This shit should be illegal it feels so good. I enjoy the pleasure of my DD40 breasts being compressed and moving around in this. One of the things about having

I would like have some dares to explore this more. I am looking for dares to do on my own. Public is ok but it will have to be subtle. Something I've noticed is it crinkles very loudly haha. I'm thinking if I layer enough clothing on-top, it should block any noise, but I am still concerned about the crinkling.

Other toys: I have multiple lengths of rope and string, different household objects, ducttape (hm I do need to get more, but I have a little left), condoms, a fake set of cock and balls (ie a dildo lol), and a small vib wand with hi/med/low settings (I can get you about the exact model if you are interested in the other modes it has). I might consider purchasing some other things, but really it should be enough to come up with something, right?

Just be aware that plastic can get hot. While I'm willing to sweat it out a bit (and drink a ton of water, hmm I need to drink more), if I feel like it's becoming dangerous, I will stop or finish again at some other time.

I will write up in a report how everything goes, and perhaps share some pictures if there is something you would like to see

Bunny's Hard at Work!
Likes: bondage, rope, insertions, sleep orders, hypnosis bimbofication/dollification
Dislikes (good for punishments!): writing, exercise
Hard Limits: Feces/Urine, public, pics, videos, exposure, self harm

Send me a DM and tell me to listen to this
Don't forget to say "Thanks!" and please rate my threads if you enjoy them!
Bunnybun is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Bunnybun for this post: