View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 11:01 PM   #30
Twisted Kitten
Distinguished Member

Starter questions
  • Sex biologically male
  • Age 22
  • Sexual Preference pan-sexual
What underwear type do you like to wear?
brief or bikini style panties.
What underwear colour do you usually wear?
typically light pink, white, or stripped, but sometimes black or grey.
What underwear brand is your favourite?
Blackheart (hottopic)
Do you ever go commando, if yes under what sort of clothing?
no, I prefer to wear undies.
Have you ever or do you ever "borrow" someone else's underwear?
I've borrowed" my mom's undies,
And my sister's undies back when I was like, 14-16. But by time I was 17 years old, I had a job and was able to buy my own panties.

If yes, describe the last time you wore someone else's underwear. Who's, why and how it made you feel.
I think the last time I wore someone else's underwear I was 17. And it was my sisters. This was when I only had a few pairs of my own, so I was still using some of my sisters, but no longer was using my mother's. As for how it made me feel, I don't think it made me feel any different per se, because I wasn't really doing it for a sexual reason at that time. I was more so wearing panties just because they were more comfortable than men's underwear, and at that point in time, I thought I was transgender or maybe wanted to have a sex change. I no longer feel that way as I am comfortable in my biological gender, I just prefer to be feminine. Hence, I am a femboy.

As far as you know has someone else ever worn your underwear and how did you feel about it?
as far as I know, no one else has ever worn my Underwood and if they had, I'm not sure how I would feel about that. There is a part of me that feels bad about wearing my mother and sisters oh, but I try not to let it get to me after all what's done is done I do remember that my sister caught me wearing her underwear a long time ago, and her response was "just throw them away or burn them I don't care, but I don't want them back."
Are your pubes natural and bushy, natural but not much hair, trimmed, styled, e.g. a Brazilian, or shaved/waxed?
shaped! As per one of my rules, I have to stay completely shave it. I have to shave every 2 days at least.

For guys how long is your dick and is it cut or uncut?
my dick varies in size to be honest. When completely soft, I believe the shortest it has ever been is .5 in. I'm a grower, not a shower. But my average soft length is about 4 inches, and my average hard length is about 6.25inches. Rock hard, I've gotten up to 6.5 inches. ( after a lot of edging)

How often do you masturbate?
meh, currently, is say every other day.
Have you ever orgasmed in your underwear and carried on wearing them?
a few times yes. As a dare.

And finally some age when you first did questions
  • Age when you first masturbated
    I think I was about 11. Don't remember one hundred percent for sure.
  • Age you lost your virginity and to which sex?
    I count oral sex as losing my virginity, so I was 13 years old. 2008. I lost it to a member of the same sex. A Friends with Benefits relationship.
  • Age when you first went down on some
    again, since I count oral sex as sex, and count it as losing my virginity, I was 13 when I first went down on someone same guy I lost my virginity to.
  • Age when you first masturbated someone and which sex?
    yep, you guessed it. 13 years old, and you know what? It was to the same guy as the above two questions. The same guy that I lost my virginity to and first went down on.
  • Age when you first tasted cum or pussy juices, state which it was and if it was yours or whose it was
    I first tasted come, when I was, I think about 16 or 17. I don't remember for sure. But I do remember it was when I was in high school, maybe sophomore year, because I was skinny enough for auto fellatio. It was my own.
Last orgasm:08/06/23 (from getting face fucked and swallowing)
Likes/Limits/Dislikes
kik: obvious_Ocelot

Last edited by Twisted Kitten; 01-10-2018 at 11:08 PM. Reason: Fix color codeing
Twisted Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote